Poll: Kire/Powerscale banks or normal banks with Power supplements

Would you rather use a Kire type bank or a normal bank with a manual/prefix map-able Power set?

• a Kire/Powerscale type bank

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • a bank with a manual/prefix map-able Power set

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Just out of curiosity.

I personally used to love Powerscale banks, but now I really prefer the customizability that having various sets to use gives. What are all of your thoughts?

Reactions: Nohkara

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Something I really want to do more of is creating a huge difference in energy between verses and choruses by switching between whisper and power. I like the freedom of configuration, and I'd especially love to see banks with two options for high sets: a soft head voice/falsetto type, and a powerful type.

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
That's kinda how I have Trina's Act 6 set up, where you can use the appends for power scale if you want XD
I find both to have their ups and downs.
It's annoying to have to type in the code for the power bank for each note you want the power bank to be on (Though it may not seem troublesome to most people cause they just do it while tuning)
I like the simpleness of the kire bank that you can focus on making it sound nice without worrying about codes but meh....

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Personally I'd only use KIRE banks if I'm using a real powerful song to where I need to have them shouting.

Although using a mapable prefix site is time consuming.