Presamp problems?

SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've been using presamp for a while now and I have only just gotten these problems.

So first and foremost, it won't play some sounds (such as za and yo). I have Japanese locale, so I'm not sure what's causing the problem. I tried changing the resampler that presamp uses as a wrapper (I was using EFB-GT originally) so I switched to vs4u to see if that was the problem. Now, all of my resamplers have been boosted with nmasaos' plugin, so I tried the boosted vs4u. I then got this error (which appears in three different boxes)

"preset
Traceback (most recent call list):
File "presamp.py", line 18 in main
File "IOpreset.pyo", line 304, in readini
File "IOpreset.pyo", line 644, in getresamp
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'cmdline' "

I have tried switching the resampler to the unboosted versions but I have still got this problem. It'll just keep going in a loop if I close the error windows. What have I done wrong? How can I fix it?

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
That can happen with notes that it doesn't like. Do those samples have suffixes or prefixes (-, *, etc.)? Are they configured correctly in the oto? autocvvc does the same thing with notes it doesn't like.

SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
They don't have any prefixes/suffixes and I'm pretty sure they're oto'd correctly.

I just put everything into the main utau folder and restored the unboosted EFB-GT resampler. Now it's just the rest at the beginning which is throwing everything off.

I'll edit it or something idk