Promote Unknown UTAU's

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
Kurogato14 link said:
[quote author=smeen link=topic=1888.msg14493#msg14493 date=1337155368]
It's time for your UTAU to be known!

And this is where this will be a self-advertising thread within days.

That would be selfish D: I wont advertise my own utau.
[/quote]

Lemondolly link said:
Here's the newest song that I've rendered with Lulu:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/tsyana-gomez/candy-candy-lulu[/soundcloud]

^true stories

DREWdesu

Teto's Territory
I would like to promote my UTAUloid Takara Asune. He's fairly underused ... as in to the point where only the creator uses him ROFL (aka... me).

He has an ordinary design but his voice is different and kind of warm

Here is his wiki: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Takara_Asune

Here is how he sounds like
【明日音タカラ】 『ハートビート・クロックタワー』【UTAUカバー曲】
【マティーユ・ロゼール X 明日音タカラ】ライオン 【UTAUカバー】 +MP3
【明日音タカラ Update 3】ヤクソクの種【UTAU音源配布 】

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Can there be a video limit per post please? o-o
it's kinda irksome to see posts with 6 videos, especially when for the same UTAU :C

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
DREWdesu link said:
I would like to promote my UTAUloid Takara Asune. He's fairly underused ... as in to the point where only the creator uses him ROFL (aka... me).

Lemondolly link said:

tumblr_luejzjv8OZ1qhl1sco1_400.jpg

I am sorry, but this thread became EXACTLY what I was thinkin' since the first day it was posted... it would become a self-promotion thread. And this image described better than words my FEELINGS.

OTL

DREWdesu

Teto's Territory
But you would want someone to promote your UTAUloid too right ... but yeah I am sincerely apologetic of my previous post being a self-promotion. But I do hope this will allow people to realise there are UNKNOWN utauloids that should be used.

Takara isn't really my favourite... but I think he does deserve some recognition. Especially since he's a different sounding male UTAUloid ...... ok I'm just being selfish ////shot

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
Yue Nagareboshi link said:
[quote author=DREWdesu link=topic=1888.msg15478#msg15478 date=1338014687]

Lemondolly link said:

I am sorry, but this thread became EXACTLY what I was thinkin' since the first day it was posted... it would become a self-promotion thread. And this image described better than words my FEELINGS.

OTL
[/quote]

HI. *THROWS NOBEL PRIZE AWARD AT YOU*
YOU DESERVE IT.
ALL MY THOUGHTS IN THY POST.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Lemondolly link said:

OTL
[/quote]

Yue. You deserve an award. Thank you.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Lemondolly link said:

OTL
[/quote]
well thanks for stealing the words right out of my mouth there.  I knew I loved you for a reason, Yue. :3

On topic, here's one, AMBERLYNN.  She's not perfect, but I really like her and her user is pretty cool~ she's overseas, also.  This is the latest cover with her, which has like no views which is sad because it's cool :U
【UTAUカバー】ZOU【AMBERLYNN】

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Lemondolly link said:

OTL
[/quote]

lol Well the maker of the thread said they intended it for that purpose but I found some other ones I liked:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bapYS38C0zA - Melody Akita
Moon [Chiloid] - Chiloid
[UTAU] Mr.Taxi -Zelda Akita - Zelda Akita
【UTAU】右肩の蝶 Migikata no Chou - Sasayaki Nunnorü [囁き ヌンノル] - Sasayaki Nonnoru I MY GOSH I LOVE HER!!!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Ijb5njx78 - And Ducktoes but he doesn't really count as an UTAU....

Uchi

Teto's Territory
smeen link said:
[quote author=Yue Nagareboshi link=topic=1888.msg15483#msg15483 date=1338016805]

Lemondolly link said:

OTL
[/quote]

Yue. You deserve an award. Thank you.
[/quote]

Award. Indeed. Thank you, Yue, for stopping it before it got out of control.

Btw, Nunnoru isn't exactly unknown. I agree she has a lovely voice, but she's been around for a while with plenty of coverage.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Award. Indeed. Thank you, Yue, for stopping it before it got out of control.

Btw, Nunnoru isn't exactly unknown. I agree she has a lovely voice, but she's been around for a while with plenty of coverage.

Really? Oh I didn't know. Oops. :sad:

P

PurinPuff

Yumi Kyoku has a lot of potential, and would be a great UTAU with a little fixing up here and there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kPkIM17KWU

Also, Ixbran Ximune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfeyh_Tc3mU

UkimeKageku

Teto's Territory
uhm.. I want to see more uses of Mui Kuroji, the creator is real nice, but no one uses his UTAU but me with the exception of about 2 other uses like a year ago. XD; He has two banks, high and low each with a different design. I personally prefer his low bank, but his high one is cute and could possibly be used for many kinds of songs. Both of his banks are a lite VCV type though.

high and low singing together:
http://soundcloud.com/k_kuroji/sigre-kuroji-mui-high-low-half

..and low singing alone since his part is short in that song:
http://soundcloud.com/ukimekageku/shima-uta-kuroji-mui

What he looks like; the human represents his low voice and the smallest dog represents his high voice:
muireference.jpg

Myon

Momo's Minion
OKAY. Can we limit the amount of videos we add to one post? If it exceeds the number two, then spoiler cap or something.

It may prove to be EXCEEDINGLY CUMBERSOME for some people with low PC stats.
/which is not me, but I know some that forumites suffer from it.

zomg, I quite like Mui Kuroji~ <3

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh! Here's another UTAU I worked with about a month ago and he is pretty nice!
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/tsyana-gomez/wavefile[/soundcloud]

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Myon link said:
OKAY. Can we limit the amount of videos we add to one post? If it exceeds the number two, then spoiler cap or something.

i asked her too, it's been decided to a 3 video limit :uhuhu:

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Myon link said:

Fixed it :D

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Lemondolly link said:
lol Well the maker of the thread said they intended it for that purpose but I found some other ones I liked:
Not quite.  She wants to get the word out on good unknown utau--and to be sure, we all think our babies are wonderful and woefully unknown.  However, it doesn't say much to say you wanna promote your own.  All of us do.  But, promoting someone else's removes the bias.  Thus, it's inappropriate to promote your own... does that make sense? ewe;;