RIN/LEN V4X UPDATE

CarrotJuice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
yeah its just i want to buy my friend the english banks but im not gonna if they dont include me with piapro and the bundle is to expensive (im gonna buy that for myself lol) and she cant speak japanese so there is no point in that haha i really hope that there separate english banks come with piaproooo hnnng >_<

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I love how Rin and Len are coming along, the only thing I worry about is the lack of a standard or "Original" bank. And good for Crypton to go back to normal appends and limiting EVEC. Now we wait for the English demos(Len English HNNNNG).

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I'm in love with their update! I can't wait to see what everyone does with them! (I want to buy them so damn bad ;u; )

P

partial

4??? like 4 different copies!!
Like 4 different copies.
niJTwBN.png

If you own ACT2 you can purchase V4x at a discount, but only one time. The maximum number of units you can get per order is 9.
If you ever go back at a later date to buy them again you have to pay full price.

-edit-
For the record:
- English does not come with Piapro Studio or anything... so unless you have Vocaloid4 or Luka V4x, I don't see how they'd be usable.
- Rin and Len V4x does include Studio One and Piapro Studio, but no English voice banks.
- The bundle also does include Studio One and Piapro Studio. I went with this option because I need all the Lens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ryouichi