Closed OTO Services for Newbies

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
These services are now closed.

I decided to offer services to UTAU newbies to help them with their first voicebanks! There's two services, a free one and a paid-for one.

Rules
  • I'll only OTO 1 pitch of CV
    • If there's multipitch, I'll explain/do the organization, but you can try your hand at the rest of OTOing.
    • If it's another style like VCV or CVVC, I'd rather be commissioned, but I can explain the theory.
  • Newbies only (ex. If you're looking to release your Act4+Appends pack and you don't have time to OTO, please commission me instead)
  • One bank per person

Commissions: https://utaforum.net/threads/klads-music-oto-commissions.8146/

OTO Fixing Service (free)

This option has been permanently closed.

• New OTO of only the main samples for Japanese
a i u e o n
ya yu yo
wa wo
ka ki ku ke ko
kya kyu kyo
ga gi gu ge go
gya gyu gyo
sa shi su se so
sha shu sho
za ji zu ze zo
ja ju jo
ta chi tsu te to
cha chu cho
da de do
na ni nu ne no
nya nyu nyo
ha hi fu he ho
hya hyu hyo
ba bi bu be bo
bya byu byo
pa pi pu pe po
pya pyu pyo
ma mi mu me mo
mya myu myo
ra ri ru re ro
rya ryu ryo
  • If ALL extras for Esperanto are included, they will be oto'd/aliased as well
tsa tsi tse tso
che
fa fi fe fo
je
hxa hxi hxu hxe hxo (voiceless velar fricative)
zha zhi zhu zhe zho
la li lu le lo
rra rri rru rre rro (rolled R)
she
ti tu
va vi vu ve vo
zi
  • CV OTO Guide
  • Additional voicebank feedback
When I'm finished, you will be PM'd with a link to download your OTO and all the additional information.

Voicebank Fixing Service (PHP 250)

This option has been permanently closed.

• OTO of all samples (jpn + any extras you may have)
  • CV OTO Guide
  • Normalization
  • Voicebank organization
  • Skeletons for readme.txt and character.txt
  • Notes+Tips for release
  • If you have a design ref: Sketch of your UTAU
    • The design ref can be a full reference sheet, an MMD model, even a screenshot of a dressup game. Anything that lets me know what your UTAU looks like, in a visual format. Will not accept verbal description.

Payment will be through PayPal invoice.
When I'm finished, you will be sent an audio example of the finished voicebank.
Once the invoice is paid, you will be sent a link to redownload your fixed voicebank, the sketch, and all the additional information.

Fill out this form if you're interested!

UTAU Name:
Service:
(Free or paid?)
VB Download: (VocalSynth.Cloud, Google Drive, and Box preferred)
Additional Notes:

Finished
  • Hochii Hayane (Zakuwa)
  • AkiraMarvell (unnamed)
  • bold0727 (Futeki Shutaru)
  • Baka94 (JW)
  • Abigail WK (Megumi family)
  • Mooncheese (Hana Natsuki)
  • DenzuSilvery (Denzu)
  • PurityCandy (POJOloid)
  • Salt (Shio Yuuki)
  • NekoJellyfish (Animaine Kokoro)
  • DTOS_Lara (Susumu Arai)
  • balde+friend (barude)
  • Antix_ (Yukari Mirai)
  • ozzi9816 (Twilight)
  • idoless (Aza Sakurambo)
  • kamonohashi (Aria Yamazaki)
  • Akemi01 (Akemi)
  • Mei-Saime (Hoshine Yuzuko)
  • yorikan39 (Kuruna Koe)
  • mado
  • rainyan (Kotone Miyu)
  • cazimie (Cazimie)
  • GumiMegpoid16 (Ryker)
  • vocaluffy (Raku)
  • simon (shimusan)

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Alright, I'll PM you when I'm done!

EDIT: The rar you linked seems to only have 4 files in it... is this the right file?

AkiraMarvell

Momo's Minion
Since I'm feeling in the mood again, I'd love to help out some newbies to UTAU with the OTOs of their first banks! I'll do the configuration and give you a fairly detailed explanation of what I did and why I did it/how it works. The knowledge of basic OTO theory should help you to understand how to go about OTOing your future voicebanks!

Rules
- I'll only OTO 1 pitch of CV
>>> If there's multipitch, I'll explain how to set up the folders and such, but you can try your hand at the rest.
>>> If it's another style like VCV or CVVC, I'd rather be commissioned, but I can explain the theory.
- Newbies only (ex. If you're looking to release your Act4 and you don't have time to OTO, please commission me instead)
- One bank per person

Fill out this form if you're interested!

UTAU Name:
VB Download: (Preferrably not 2shared!)
Extra Notes: (About vb or about what you want to know about OTOing, etc.)

Slots
- [empty]
- [empty]
- [empty]

Hi we talked on tumblr earlier!
UTAU Name: Not yet decided
VB Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ojhg4x32h5x46tr/Akira_Marvell_V1.zip
Extra Notes: Do you know how to make girl and boy versions of utaus (Using same voicebank)? If so could you teach me how?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UTAforum! I'll get right to work on your bank.

bold0727

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I am terribly sorry to bother you, but if you don't mind, could you help me with mine? I pitched my voice up a small bit so it didn't sound identical to Len, so it might sound like an American accented Oliver =P
It is CV, and it has some extra sounds for other languages (With MAJOR work, of course).
I tried OTOing, but I failed miserbly. Online guides are no help, and videos are mostly for VCV or are just useless. If you read this, thanks in advance!
(Also, I listened to your UTAU, and she sounds wonderful! Just a side note, next time amplify her voice up a bit. The music drowns it out.)

Name: Futeki Shutaru
VB Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jgk9pfy7dkes5fs/Futeki+Shutaru.zip
Extra Notes: So terribly sorry for the low volume recordings! I guess I just talk a bit too quiet.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Thank you all for your interest! But starting from after I finish AkiraMarvell's bank, I will be making some slight changes to how the OTOing will go, and be adding additional paid-for services to help you with fixing up your UTAU and readying for release!

@bold0727 If you'd like to be the first to receive those, you haven't missed out. Just let me know!

bold0727

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you all for your interest! But starting from after I finish AkiraMarvell's bank, I will be making some slight changes to how the OTOing will go, and be adding additional paid-for services to help you with fixing up your UTAU and readying for release!

@bold0727 If you'd like to be the first to receive those, you haven't missed out. Just let me know!

I honestly have no money right now -- Spent it on Sweet Ann (Her ECHO cover is amazing) But instead, maybe I could upload like, 5 videos on your UTAU? I would have it done by tonight. (I have a bootcamped computer, running Windows on a Mac)

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Er, please don't. Mita makes me a bit. uncomfortable at the moment.

bold0727

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
When you release AWG, I will do a cover of:
ECHO
Circus Monster
PONPONPON
-Error
PoPiPo

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don't accept trades.

I take it that you want the free service, then!

bold0727

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I don't accept trades.

I take it that you want the free service, then!

I was honestly gonna do him anyway, I love his voice!

...And I wasn't asking for anything more. I feel odd when other people do things for me for free.

Baka94

Ruko's Ruffians
I think my Utau is ready to be OTO-ed now. I don't have time to learn OTO-ing properly at the moment, so I decided to ask here (the academic year is getting to it's end so we have a lot work to do :annoyed:). I'm mainly looking for OTO-ing, but if you think that some other things that you provide can improve the bank even more, let me know.

UTAU Name: JW
VB Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0rhlplbg2a3jjw7/JW+v1.0.zip
Extra Notes: Standard Japanese CV bank. Might have some missing samples (hopefully not) or additional samples that are not included in the free OTO-ing (just leave those out and let me know which samples you didn't)