[Shiruaki's VN Project: Arcadia]

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
シルアキ | Shiruaki link said:
Actually I want to put Soshiki for role 9 instead and slightly stretch his unknown levels of intelligence - because hes perfect otherwise. He really has a smart looking appearance too.

Oh yes, that's fine =D Thanks for accepting him~

RANDOM QUESTION: What was 9's description again? orz Forgot to read every single one of them.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Waaah I'd like to volunteer my utau~ I'm going for something like Slot 7 but it's your choice.

Utau Name/Meaning
Asane Hana/ "The Sound of a Morning Flower"
Appearance
http://milamie.deviantart.com/art/Hana-Transparent-Art-336922157
Personality
(Copy-Paste from her wiki)
- Not particularly rude but very sarcastic and "out-voiced." Sees the better things in life over her problems and can be carefree in inappropriate moments. Doesn't believe in trusting and depending others for what SHE personally needs done and that anything can be done with willpower and resolve. Usually, she's the happy person to tease people and make the mood brighter but that really is do to her self-confidence. She likes being in groups only to find interests and weaknesses in other people. Sorta just like "examining" them.
*Mmm forgot to add the reason she examines the group is because she doesn't trust anyone too easily. "Once an enemy, always an enemy" is sorta like her motto. Yup. Major trust issues.
Age and Birthday
16-17ish.
March 27
Weight and Height
57 kg, 158 cm.

Hope she fits haha.