Ust saved, but not showing on pc

Miau

Momo's Minion
Hey there, today I ran into an issue with saving my UST. I'm working on a cover rn and I usually open Utau and open the ust via Files>Recent. No problem there, everything shows up, it saves my changes, etc. But I can't find the file on my computer... It's just not there, apparently. Tried saving the ust on my desktop to see if that would fix it, but nope, no file to be found. Weirdly, in Recent, I can open the ust just fine and it clearly says C:\Users\Miau\Desktop\Ust. What is going on and how can i fix that?

Reactions: kokichi_ouma

kokichi_ouma

Momo's Minion
you know, I normally save the utau folder in my quick access (the place that has downloads, pictures, etc.) so I never have to go through menus to look for it. If utau was pinned to your quick access, you can drag the ust from wherever into utau under your quick access. here is an example. Let's say I had a ust somewhere really random (as shown in the picture) and then I would just drag my ust to utau. That way, it will always stay there and no searching is ever needed to access it again. One more thing, if you end up saving a lot of ust's there, you can always just create a folder for it.
%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%202021-01-08%20123603.png