UTAU-Synth Download Unavailable?

Scurumi

Teto's Territory
So when I started up UTAU-Synth today, I saw that my license expired. When I went to input the new license code, it didn't work, so I decided to try re-downloading UTAU-Synth from the website. However, when I clicked the link, it just led to a white webpage that said "403 Forbidden."

Is anyone else having this problem, and if they are, does this mean that UTAU-Synth is not available anymore? I've been using the program since it first came out so I know how to deal with most issues in the program, but idk if I've ever been unable to download it ;;

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Every once in a while, the UTAU-Synth website stops working for a day or two, and people can't renew their codes. Hopefully this is the same, so it should be back soon. If you're still trying to redownload UTAU-Synth entirely, you can download InochiPM's english translation or my esperanto translation, which both contain the whole app.

Alternatively, you could get wineskin, and install the PC version of UTAU (0.4.18e). You need to put this in custom commands to simulate japanese locale.
Code:
export LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8

Reactions: Nohkara