What are your 'goals' for UTAU, if any?

Discussion in 'UTAU Discussion' started by Izua, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Izua

Izua Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Not entirely sure if this subject has come up yet or not(more than likely :"D)but I was curious so I thought I'd ask and see what types of responses I got! ovo
    Honestly, my first and biggest goal ever was to see my UTAU get selected and featured in a medley. By now I've achieved that goal several times over(I've seen them used in medleys a few times now)so pretty much the biggest goal I have in mind for myself now is just to see myself improve as much as I can in the future and see how far I go--taking things at my own pace, of course. You?

riptunes likes this.
  3. _caustic_

_caustic_ Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I think I speak for most utau users when I say--
    "Become elite god of all utau users and the community and rein my power over everyone who basks in my amazing-ness."

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

4. kimchi-tan

kimchi-tan Your local Mikotard Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I just want senpai to repost a track of mine notice me.

5. Amzsie

Amzsie Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    My 2017 goal for utau is to be more active!
    Luckily this year Ive already posted a cover and recorded a bank. Im finishing off the demo for it right now ^^

6. Izua

Trophy Points
    LMFAO fair enough
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 16, 2017 ---
    S A M E
    That's a good goal! I've yet to post an actual cover for the first time this year but I have recorded several banks so there's that huhuhu Good luck on the bank and demo!!!

riptunes, Amzsie and kimchi-tan like this.
  7. Kassandra

Kassandra Guest

sweats nervously
    basically i really want to finish the giant double E (electric and english vcv) ankoku banks people have waited a long time for...(i have oto'd a few pitches of electric already)

8. Izua

Trophy Points
    eeeee good luck!!!! hnghfsd ><

riptunes and Kassandra like this.
  9. Animé Fan

Animé Fan Head of the Shonen Academy Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I was one of those "I want to make an UTAU so that I could become popular" folks on the beginning and would do all I can to upstage my sister, another UTAU user. Years later, I learned that making an UTAU for popularity reasons is no fun at all and felt like I should start anew. Thus, the XOTA units were born, who were not only as "atonement" for my sins but as a way to express about one of the many things I truly love through UTAU. Hopefully I'm forgiven for what I've done.

Sorry if this sounded too sappy. :cry:

riptunes, Izua and kimchi-tan like this.
  10. azazel

azazel Multipitch VCV Master Race Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Ehh I plan to record more voicebanks and polish my tuning and mixing skills in 2017 //rolls

riptunes, Izua and kimchi-tan like this.
  11. Izua

Trophy Points
    Hnnnnngg dw I was highkey one of those people as well. Like I saw all these highly respected UTAU being featured in all these medleys and things and I saw how popular they were and I was like "NNNG GHGH I WANNA BE LIKE THAT" so I pushed myself really hard in attempts to get there lol At this point I've also learned that this way of UTAUing is no fun so now I'm just doing things 100% at my pace and doing what I like to do rather than what I feel compelled to do in order to gain popularity. I gotta admit I do really like this way better! huhu But yes sap is A+ okay~ it was a good response! Good luck with everything!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 17, 2017 ---
    aaaaa that's a good plan :D Good luck m8; hopefully you achieve that and have some fun along the way

Animé Fan, riptunes and azazel like this.
  12. ・✧ Titsu ✧・

・✧ Titsu ✧・ The Space Witch Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    To actually release a decent bank...

To finish a bank for once...

:smile:

Izua, CarrotBunz, kimchi-tan and 2 others like this.
  13. riptunes

riptunes Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I feel you Rose. I haven't been able to make any covers because I always put it off saying, "I'll do it when Cerise has a better quality bank". So, a good quality bank that doesn't make me quit utau as soon as I hear her sing.

Izua, Amzsie and azazel like this.
  14. ・✧ Titsu ✧・

・✧ Titsu ✧・ The Space Witch Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I feel you too. My main goal for the year is to get a new mic and finally release the VCCV I started like... last year... man I'm bad.

Izua, riptunes and azazel like this.
  15. SOHBlue

SOHBlue Master of Doom Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Don't embarrass myself or fail epically and end up in cringe compilations... wait, that's for everything.

16. Sors

Sors Immature Adorable Cookielord (´• ω •`) Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Getting a good mic and recording my UTAU Sora, and finding a female voice provider

Izua and azazel like this.
  17. CarrotBunz

CarrotBunz Trash Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Finally finishing a bank and being more active\\\\. Also to start on my other utau

riptunes and Izua like this.
  18. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei / Kuya Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    My previous general goal was to make my main UTAU sound like me, which I achieved a long time ago. When you first start out, you don't exactly have the skills to faithfully recreate a voice yet, right? So as I was learning, I wanted to get to that point.

Currently... my goals are just to work on my current projects, St. Defoko's and the TS_B debut album. Perhaps, voicebank-wise, I should finish something for once.

19. Ame。

Ame。 Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    be one of the cool kids that tunes really REALLY well.

20. Oblivion772

Oblivion772 Praise The Sun! Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    My goal is just to have some people use my Utau's. Get some fans, have some fun, and make all of my Utau's easily usable by everyone! That and kill off some of my excess imagination.

Izua likes this.
  21. CrimsonNeko

CrimsonNeko Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    My goal was like a lot of peoples(Making their UTAU popular). I wanted my first UTAU to be amazing and become a Vocaloid one day. I eventually started thinking, Why should I try to become a Vocaloid voicer? Me obsessing over trying to be popular made me make covers with my UTAU when she really was not ready(she had a decent oto and everything suprisingly for my first try but the pronunciation was awful. Except the R sounds, I somehow got them right).

Anyway, back on topic, my main goals for UTAU are:
    -To actually finish something for once
    -To Record my new UTAU planned Voice Banks(Which hopefully I can start on tonight)
    -To make some original songs with my UTAU

Sors, Izua, Kiyoteru and 1 other person like this.