Yuzuko 1st Anniversary Contest

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
As I promised, I am giving out the information for Yuzuko's 1st Anniversary Contest! Please read the one that you are interested in!

1. Yuzuko MMD Model Contest
This is for anyone who are MMD modelers. This contest is simple: To make a nice MMD Model for Yuzuko, but there are guidelines.

- You may make an original model with external software or make one using bases.
- If using bases and user made accessories : Please give credit to the original makers.
- This contest will run from March 2 - April 3 2018. Winners will be announced via announcement on the Azure Voice Studios Twitter account.
- If using bases such as TDA/YYB/ etc. : Make sure to check if they are editable and if they can be edited and redistributed, PLEASE make sure to credit them and include their README file. Please don't forget that since they're have been hiccups of MMD models not respecting their policies. Also please read their policies, even if you have to Google Translate it, it's better to follow the rules.
- Don't plagiarize other people by stealing. That wouldn't be cool and I won't be held responsible if you are accused of it.
- Have fun and be creative and try to capture her design.
- You may choose her 2017 Design up to her newer designs which will be posted real soon. I will make multiple categories if I recieve models that have her multiple designs.
- If you have any questions, please DM me here or on Twitter.

2. Yuzuko Original/Cover Song Contest
This is for anyone who does UTAU/VOCALOID original songs or cover songs.

- You may either create a short song for Yuzuko or a cover song.
- For those who choose this contest, I will provide you Yuzuko's beta CORE VB, but there are some guidelines you need to follow. Of course please read the readme for the contest guidelines in it along with my guidelines. Once you finished your song/cover, you MUST delete the VB as it's currently in development and I will hate it if you tamper with the 6 months of recordings I have done for it ( I started her update in September 2017 and now it's March 2018).
- If you are creating an original song and are using other people's instruments: Please credit them.
- This contest will run from March 2 - April 3 2018. Winners will be announced via announcement on the Azure Voice Studios Twitter account.
- Don't plagiarize other people's music by stealing. That wouldn't be cool and I won't be held responsible if you are accused of it.
-
Do have fun creating!
- If you have any questions, please DM me here or on Twitter.

Prizes

First Place for MMD/Song Contest:
- Full body illustration of your UTAU
- Chibi illustration of your UTAU
( The art can be used commercialy / non commercialy, but please give credit )
- Your UTAU Icon for social media
- Cover song of your UTAU along with Song art
- Simple Video of the Cover song. (Please pick a song that has the least likely chance to be taken down due to copyright)
- MMD model will be showcased at my panel at my college's comic con.

Second/Third Place for MMD/Song Contest:
- Full body or Chibi illustration of your UTAU (You may only choose one)
- Cover song of your UTAU
- MMD model will be showcased at my panel at my college's comic con.
- Your UTAU Icon for social media

I wish everyone good luck and I am still looking for judges to help me choose winners!

EDIT: Here are Yuzuko's New Designs!!!
EDIT 2: Judge applications are now over and the judges helping me are @Kale and @FiftiesYoungin ! :3
CORE:
yuzukoredesign3final.png

SWEET:
yuzukosweetfinal.png

POWER:
Yuzukopower_promo2final.png

Last edited:

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I like this utau, I hope the models will have good physics, if not, let’s hope they don’t edit lock it :3

Reactions: Mei-Saime

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The Engrish sounds are still being configured.

I was interested in these, because I'm not able to write Japanese lyrics. If I decide to enter the song contest, I'd have to write English or Esperanto lyrics.