A Clingy Boy Sticking for 15 Years CHORUS [ASAP]

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
TheSnowSongstress link said:
[quote author=MixyHope39 link=topic=899.msg5775#msg5775 date=1331567634]
[quote author=TheSnowSongstress link=topic=899.msg5770#msg5770 date=1331566878]
i could help render if you'd like~ and i'm so sorry for your loss :<
you can use my UTAU Hekine Chinji's Cherish append or core bank if you want :< If you use the Cherish append, i highly suggest using the flag in her readme

CORE: http://www.mediafire.com/?qa779fanqn3zjzj
APPEND: http://www.mediafire.com/?yzalcfq5r8viydb
Cherish sounds like it would be a good way to cherish his memory //shot.
ok, that was a bad joke...but would you recommend it? ^^;;
[/quote]i would, that was actually the point of the bank xD
it's substantially softer and sweeter, but it does need that flag in the readme :uhuhu: good luck~
[/quote]
I will follow your instructions! Thank you! ^^

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
MixyHope39 link said:
[quote author=thibaud76200 link=topic=899.msg5799#msg5799 date=1331581871]
What a sad story, I'm sorry for your friend. :'(

I'm releasing Tibo Hauku's Soft Append just for this project. He sounds young here, so around 5~10 it would be nice. Don't forget to use the Y0B0g-7 flag.
http://www.mediafire.com/?vanalt53858nnly
Oh, that's awesome of you!
Since its his release, would you like me to do some sort of special announcement of it?
[/quote]
If you want :p

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory

So, I discussed this with a friend, and he pretty much told me what I was doing seemed unethical, and it may be a way to hurt my friend, let's call him Taka, for remind him of the pain.
I can see what he means, but I explain my point, and he understand. Regardless, he thinks I should put MORE consideration into it.
Well, what do you guys think...is it unethical? should I change the song? if so, what to?
If it's changed, I will no doubt still use your UTAUs for it. I want him to be happy and relive the happy memories, instead of living in the sad ones...
I don't want him to relive every 15th of March of him being locked up in his room :c

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Hmm, a song choice...
The only really sad songs I know are like Cactus and Mirage or Rainbow Butterfly or something...
But I feel that the Clingy Boy Sticking for 15 Years really matches the situation....

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
叶心怡 (Ice) link said:
Hmm, a song choice...
The only really sad songs I know are like Cactus and Mirage or Rainbow Butterfly or something...
But I feel that the Clingy Boy Sticking for 15 Years really matches the situation....
I've been wanting the Cactus and Mirage UST ; A;
and what's Rainbow Butterfly about?

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Rainbow Butterfly is more about changes in the world and how Miku wants to make an impression on the world (at least that's what I think)

OH OH!
Soundless Voice and Proof of Life are really good ones too :O
It's about how Rin gets sick and she's all sad and wants to leave an impression that she existed and she dies.
Len's part of the story is how he loves his sister and all and how he watches her die and all :sad:
It sort of matches...