A question about MACloids

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So as we know, it's not possible to purchase any MAC-UTAU from Macne.net, ever since Macne Nana's Vocaloid update was announced.
What I'm wondering is if you're still able to redeem Macloids that you've already purchased? I can see that their website was overhauled recently, and I can't find anything other than character bios and advertisement for Nana's v4 bank.
Would anyone be willing to pass me a copy of Macne Coco's voicebank if there really isn't a way to redeem previously purchased voicebanks? I know that totally sounds like straight piracy, but I could defiantly forward you the e-mails I have saved confirming my purchase a few years back.

Reactions: lunavi and HoneyPai

lunavi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I sent an inquiry to Macne.net, asking if downloading previously purchased voicebanks was still possible. They told me they've "closed all services" of their legacy "audio file based" products, but that if I can provide my email receipt from the purchase, they'd provide the data. I'd recommend contacting Macne.net and seeing if they can do the same for you. ^^

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I sent an inquiry to Macne.net, asking if downloading previously purchased voicebanks was still possible. They told me they've "closed all services" of their legacy "audio file based" products, but that if I can provide my email receipt from the purchase, they'd provide the data. I'd recommend contacting Macne.net and seeing if they can do the same for you. ^^
Okay! What's their email address? And would it be okay to use English when speaking to them? Thanks btw!

Reactions: HoneyPai

lunavi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I just used the Contact Us page on their site. If you haven't found it yet, it's the Macne Sasayaki image on the main page -- on the bottom right. Clicking will take you to a page with two buttons: one for inquiries about Vocaloid3 Macne Nana, and one for other inquiries. Click on the "other inquiries" link -- the button on the right -- and you'll get a form to fill out. (If you don't feel like trying to navigate Macne.net, here's a shortcut to the "other inquries" form: here. This ought to take you where you need to go.)

I think I used the "About this site" topic from the pull-down menu, which is the last option on the pull-down menu, if you're not getting Google to translate for you. English is just fine -- I sent my inquiry in English, and the responses I got were in English as well. ^^ It took about 3 days before I got their first response (aside from the "we got your message" auto-confirmation email.) No problem, I'm happy I could help! :D Good luck! XD

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh wow I totally wasn't expecting a reply from them but they responded like a day later with her voicebank link!

Reactions: HoneyPai