A Voice For My Baby, Pretty Please?

P

PurinPuff

Alright, I've been trying to record my newest baby for a bit now, but I have a extremely difficult time replicating the type of voice I want for her. So, I hope someone can voice her for me.​

THE CHARACTER

Name: Pastelle (パステル)
Concept Art: In progress, however, a basic drawing is done. If you apply, I'll show you. ;D

LOOKING FOR

Looking to Record: A CV and VCV bank, with the possibility of an append.

Voicer Requirements:
- Experience or understanding of recording VCV
- Basic understanding of Japanese pronounciation. ('r's, 't's, etc.)
As far as this goes, I'm pretty laid-back with pronouncing. I just can't stand obvious English 'r's.

Recording Requirements:
- Decent microphone quality.
- Little to no background noise.

Ideal Voice Traits:
- Mezzo-soprano range.
- Feminine tone.
- Soft, possibly airy sound.

Extra Points (Though Not Necessary):
- A mild French accent.

HOW TO APPLY

- Tell me you're interested, wwww.
- I just need a demo of your best Pastelle voice, rendered in UTAU. As well as access to your recorded samples used for said demo. It can be anything from a cover to a small excerpt of a song. I'd also like your 'r' samples.

EXTRA INFO

- I will manage all of the configuring, I just need a voice.
- I will credit you for the voicing in each voicebank's "readme".
- I will provide you with a CV reclist, and if you need one, a VCV reclist as well.
Whatever extra sounds will be in the list will be left to your discretion whether or not to record them. However, a full Japanese voicebank is necessary.

YES, ANYWAYS
If you have any questions about ANYTHING, feel free to ask! I don't bite! 8D

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
>o< I'm interested..herr...but my voice doesn't seem right.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user5179945/pastelle-audition[/soundcloud]

I only recorded enough for this segment just so see how good of a soft voice I can do OTL. I hope it turned up ok. I mean, I didnt really see her design so I had no idea how to record. If I did it right and you like the voice, I can give the samples :3.

P

PurinPuff

Miramiee link said:
>o< I'm interested..herr...but my voice doesn't seem right.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user5179945/pastelle-audition[/soundcloud]

I only recorded enough for this segment just so see how good of a soft voice I can do OTL. I hope it turned up ok. I mean, I didnt really see her design so I had no idea how to record. If I did it right and you like the voice, I can give the samples :3.

Great! I'm really glad you responded so quickly too~
I sent you a PM on the voice, along with an attachment of Pastelle's concept art.

--

People are still free to audition, the more the better. <3