Alter/Ego Troubles

WilyemAndK

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* professionally slow *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
So... Hi...
._.

Recently (And by recently I mean last year), the PLOGUE company (The same company that created chipspeech synth) created Alter/Ego synth. The same thing as chipspeech synth, but it focuses on more modern voices and not antique voices. I've been having trouble with it. Everything is fine with it, except... I can't actually use it... When I try and use the VSTi in the REAPER (x64) music studio, I can't use it. The only voice bank that I can properly use is the Marie Ork voice (Which... I... dislike very strongly).
Do you guys have any solutions to this?

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
You have to intially load your voicebanks by dragging the folder onto the Alter Ego UI.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Since you were able to get Marie to make sound, you should be able to do the same thing for other A/Es. Are you sequencing a midi in the piano roll, or playing live with a midi keyboard?

WilyemAndK

Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Since you were able to get Marie to make sound, you should be able to do the same thing for other A/Es. Are you sequencing a midi in the piano roll, or playing live with a midi keyboard?
I tried both. It didn't work for any of them.

WilyemAndK

Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Okay, I got it to work now. All I had to do was reinstall Alter/Ego like a million times.