Amagaku - Matchmaker

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reposting this from the old forum, with a few new attachments. So read through carefully!

Rules:
This is strictly for pairings, not friendships. No offense to all of you, I love you all, but last time even though I said I wanted just love interest stuff everyone came asking for friendship things anyway. This time, if you do it I'll ignore you. Sorry, but that wasn't what this topic was for, and it's hard to keep who wants what straight in my head if everyone is posting different things.

Ok, onto the good stuff!

Amagaku's Personality:
Amagaku has almost a 'split personality', because she is a yandere. Her usual personality is very outgoing, unyielding, and she tends to be described as 'sexy' because of her gothic clothing. But when she meets or is around someone she likes, she tends to switch completely, she becomes very shy, and only becomes active like her usual self when that person is in danger. (when that happens, it's tazer time xD)

What Amagaku is looking for -
  • Girls or Guys (her brother is gay, so she's open about sexuality)
  • Some romance (I'm not talking your creepy hentai or anything, just flowers, kisses, your usual cute couple stuff)
  • Someone who doesn't mind her blood 'issue' (vampire=needs blood. I don't mean your UTAU would necessarily be providing it, but that they wouldn't mind that she does get hungry every so often and needs to feed on someone/something)
This kind of goes along with the one above, but someone who would be understanding with her. Personality-wise, I mean. Not everyone likes it when people are shy around new people, and she doesn't want to be pushed into new situations too quickly.
[/list]

Application:
Name:
Personality:
Ideal date:
Treatment: (this is how your UTAU would treat Ama)

If you signed up last time, please do so once, more. I appologize, but it's hard to keep everyone in mind if I have to switch back and forth between the old forum and the new one.

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
I applied on the old board, so yeah.. redoing it here.

Name: Ramu Watagene
Personality: She's a complete sweetheart to people she likes and will do anything she can to earn the respect and love of someone who she's interested in.
If there's ever any sort of conflict in opinion between her and someone who she doesn't really, really like, she acts obscenely stubborn and won't give in for anything. If she does agree with someone, though, she'd follow them blindly regardless of what it is they're doing.
She's not particularly fond of lots of excitement and prefers to deal with people/places/things she already knows than trying new crazy things.
Ideal date: For their ideal date, Ramu would invite Ama over for a quiet night in and cook dinner for her, and they'd watch a DVD together, or perhaps play some board games. She'd probably spend a week beforehand subtly trying to figure out what Ama's favorite things were so she could make everything perfect, especially if it was their first date, because she'd want to make a good impression.
Treatment: (this is how your UTAU would treat Ama) Ramu would do her best at all times to be a great girlfriend, though her innate stubbornness could lead to occasional bickering.
As she's not fond of new situations or having to deal with new people either, she'd definitely be able to be understanding on that side of things, and she'd be alright with the vampire thing too, though she prefer if Ama deals with that on her own.

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thanks for re-applying on here. After a certain point on the old forum I could barely tell who wanted what anymore. This makes things much easier.

(fff- and you know I'm in love with her voice/appearance atm, so bonus points for you)

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
fukokun link said:
Um, I signed up to be friends with Amagaku! ^^
Here's Fuko Zonbi's information~

If you would bother to read you would notice I'm looking for matchmaking as a couple, not friends. Please read first.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You know, with how nice you are to Kaisho and how similar but different she and Amagaku are, I almost considered posting Kaisho. Too bad I made Kaisho canonically straight. DX It probably wouldn't have lasted long between them anyways, Kaisho's always fantasizing about the latest person even though she never seems it. Unlike Amagaku, Kaisho is destined to be forever alone.
; u ;

(Though if you don't mind, I'd love to draw a crack picture or two with them if you don't mind...? I can't figure out who would be the Tachi and who would be the Neko, though, pffft. Kaisho is probably more abrasive but she has a sweet center and she'd be the one corrupted...I'm babbling, half ignore this.)

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
shinami link said:
You know, with how nice you are to Kaisho and how similar but different she and Amagaku are, I almost considered posting Kaisho. Too bad I made Kaisho canonically straight. DX It probably wouldn't have lasted long between them anyways, Kaisho's always fantasizing about the latest person even though she never seems it. Unlike Amagaku, Kaisho is destined to be forever alone.
; u ;

(Though if you don't mind, I'd love to draw a crack picture or two with them if you don't mind...? I can't figure out who would be the Tachi and who would be the Neko, though, pffft. Kaisho is probably more abrasive but she has a sweet center and she'd be the one corrupted...I'm babbling, half ignore this.)

D'aww poor Kaisho. /foreveralonez

FFFF- DO IT. I would love some crack stuff. That would be amazing <3 I can't wait to see!

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
Let me try this again. orz I really shouldn't be posting anything when I'm sick.

Erm. I guess I have two that I could try to 'offer'. I'd usually only go with one, but one doesn't have a design and- I'm gonna stop ranting. ono;

Here's York.

Name: York

Personality: York tends to be a bit of a romantic towards girls that he finds are beautiful, although he doesn't flat out grope them or anything. He treats the female race with respect and wouldn't do anything harmful or rash to them. Towards males, he's only a bit more rough because he sees the whole population of them as friends. Except for the ones that act like total d-bags, but I digress. He's kind and compassionate, and towards strangers, he's mature and respectful. When he gets more used to you and deems you as 'a worthy friend', then he'll act more like a goofball, like he already acts towards his sister and cousin. He's had girlfriends in the past, but none of them ever lasted because all the females dumped him when they realized he much rather preffered to date to find someone that he really wanted to spend his life with instead of dating just to date. Not only that, but because he also liked long-term relationships.

Because of his family being just past the line between normal and odd, he won't be judgemental towards anyone. He realizes that just because what he thinks in his mind is what he likes best, his opinions wouldn't typically be the same for everyone else. Although, he does have some standards (For example, being kind to others, not being rude or mean.). No matter what affliction someone had, he wouldn't let that get in the way of friendship or love.

Ideal date: On the first date, York would take Amagaku out at a nice dinner of her choice and then wherever she wanted to go after that. Seeing as he's a romantic, he would try to be romantic with her, but only within her comfort zone. He isn't up for something more than just a simple peck on the lips on the first date himself, though. Whilst trying to act like a gentlemen, he'd try and spoil her with the things that she'd like (If he learned enough about her. The first date for him is to see what the other person acts like and how to get the things they like.). He would act like a bit of a pushover to a certain extent.

On any date and beyond, it'd be at places that he knows Amagaku would like. As more and more dates would accumulate, he'd lessen the way he acts with the total pushoverness and gentlemen-ness and act more like himself. He would act like a puppy in love while still trying to be romantic and respectful. As even more dates accumulated, he would start to brag to everyone about how amazing his girlfriend is.

Treatment: Some of the stuff above would describe this a bit well. Adding to that, he'd treat her like a queen, but wouldn't try to be to exaggerated with it. York is the type of person who takes things slow and would just enjoy spending time with Amagaku.

And L'Aquila, I guess. Because York isn't exactly released yet. ouo;;;

Name: L'Aquila

Personality: L'Aquila is more of a shy and reserved character, but not so quiet as to have trouble socially interacting with others. She's mature to a certain extent and only acts irresponsibly when extremely excited. She doesn't exactly like going out in public because people tend to ignore her, but she does anyways. She likes to secretly watch anime and cosplay. L'Aquila's bipolar, though, so she tries to refrain from getting angry even though it really can't be helped. L'Aquila tries to be kind to others despite that and likes to help when needed.

Ideal Date: Like her brother, L'Aquila can be a bit of a romantic, although she isn't as into it as York is. She'll try to find the ideal setting and do what she can, but would rather stick to small and simple dates.

Treatment: Instead of being shy about relationships, L'Aquila is just more discreet about it. She wouldn't brag about it, but she wouldn't lie about it. Again, like her brother, York, treating her bf/gf with respect and love would be the first thing on her priority list. L'Aquila might be quiet about it, but she'd do anything and everything for that one person, whether they're happy or sad.

Uh. Pff- Good look with finding a match for Amagaku? ;;ouob If you haven't already, at least. orz I make everything akward.