Anyone want to do a UTAU collab with me? .o.

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes that would be nice (if it's okay for Hue too) If you want a reference there's my profile picture^^
Hue, what of the two parts should I cover?
haha yeah see what hue thinks of it
[doublepost=1474062150][/doublepost]
Yes that would be nice (if it's okay for Hue too) If you want a reference there's my profile picture^^
ALRIGHT hahaa

Hue

Teto's Territory
Hmm-- it doesn't matter which part you do >u< I don't really know myself, which do you prefer?
[doublepost=1474065245][/doublepost]
haha no presure haha take your time i will fix my utau with a more stronger apend just a little thingy for the song . hhahhahah
[doublepost=1474060190][/doublepost]
danloff99 can i draw it for you ?
Oh! I was going to do that, but if you could, that would be great ;o;

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If yer still lookin fer a collab partner, I here with like 20 babus. (even if some of them aren't used very much rn ewe)

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hmm-- it doesn't matter which part you do >u< I don't really know myself, which do you prefer?
[doublepost=1474065245][/doublepost]
Oh! I was going to do that, but if you could, that would be great ;o;
i wanted to make a little harder append cuz hime is good with slow soft rock part but she sounds to hyper with fast parts

Hue

Teto's Territory
If yer still lookin fer a collab partner, I here with like 20 babus. (even if some of them aren't used very much rn ewe)
I'd love to do a collab >u<
Oh my, that's a lot of UTAUs .o.

Any song in mind?
[doublepost=1474120645][/doublepost]
I think so... now I can't check cause I'm at school
Aw, school >o<

Good thing I graduated XD
[doublepost=1474120684][/doublepost]
i wanted to make a little harder append cuz hime is good with slow soft rock part but she sounds to hyper with fast parts
Alright ;u;
I'll wait

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd love to do a collab >u<
Oh my, that's a lot of UTAU .o.

Any song in mind?
[doublepost=1474120645][/doublepost]
Aw, school >o<

Good thing I graduated XD
[doublepost=1474120684][/doublepost]
Alright ;u;
I'll wait
euhm do you have the ust already or can i send it to you by private message . I dont have my pc with my right now but my drive is reachable now so
Anyways also about the art i am willing to do art for your collab with danlof99 and ours

Hue

Teto's Territory
euhm do you have the ust already or can i send it to you by private message . I dont have my pc with my right now but my drive is reachable now so
Anyways also about the art i am willing to do art for your collab with danlof99 and ours
I don't have the UST yet ;u; I'll need it most likely XD

and that would be great ;o; do you need Negi's reference picture?