art for japanese oto

Arytii

Teto's Territory
i can do cv, vcv, and cvvc. just pm me if interested^^
oh and send some examples of your work and i'll see if your style works with what i want :smile:

skewb

Momo's Minion
i can do cv, vcv, and cvvc. just pm me if interested^^
oh and send some examples of your work and i'll see if your style works with what i want :smile:
hi! are u still doing these? (it's ok if not ^_^ also sorry if the reply is annoying idk how to pm on here)

Arytii

Teto's Territory
hi! are u still doing these? (it's ok if not ^_^ also sorry if the reply is annoying idk how to pm on here)
yes i'm still doing this. n its okay i dont mind the comment :uhuhu: you can just send some of ur work samples to see if i'm interested in your art style ^^

skewb

Momo's Minion
yes i'm still doing this. n its okay i dont mind the comment :uhuhu: you can just send some of ur work samples to see if i'm interested in your art style ^^
awesome! here's a few examples of my humanoid stuff (tho if you're looking for smthn else i've got more examples up on the same acc lol) , , .

Arytii

Teto's Territory
awesome! here's a few examples of my humanoid stuff (tho if you're looking for smthn else i've got more examples up on the same acc lol) , , .

Hi! If you dont know yet, i have pm'd you if you dont want to use the pm here i can contact you elsewhere :uhuhu: