Bravely Default

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Anyone else getting this? Any lucky Europeans who already had the game?

I'm so excited for Friday. This game looks amazing, and even if people say the plot isn't revolutionary, I don't care, I love classic old-school JRPGs.

The demo was fantastic and top notch and fun. If you haven't, I say you get it and play it, my playthough lasted about 9 hours maxing everything out (make sure to use the villager glitch though). The characters are great (I feel bad that Tiz, the main kinda, is a bit overshadowed though), Ringabel in particular being my favorite yes. And I love me a job system. Loved FF III, and this game is much smoother and faster paced while maintaining all the elements and very long gameplay.

Just gotta finish up Fire Emblem, you know you love level grinding and skill hoarding too much when your first playthough (Normal Casual) is at 120+ hours already.

ahhhh i'm buying the collector's edition, bummed that the artbook and soundtrack aren't the full versions but it wasn't much more money and it's already sold out everwhere so i preordered it just in time - soundtrack isn't even available in usa anyways only uk and the incredibly expensive jp import - glad we don't get that hideous agnes figure at least

Would love to know if anyone plans to play though, we should share FCs so we can help each other out with the Summon Friend or whatever battle option.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
got my collector's edition earlier today eeeeee
i skipped into gamestop and the guy just looked at me and asks "bravely default?"
e7e yesssss collector's edition

Just started finally. Was incredibly disappointed that you can't choose voice language before you start because, while they aren't terribad, I don't really like the English voices (though Ringabel is always amazing). And the NPC guy's voice was irritating. And Tiz is 1000x better sounding in Japanese.

but excited.

and had so much fun unboxing, it's my first ever collector's edition of anything

Am I seriously the only one here excited over this? And if you're curious yes it's a great game worth getting if you like RPGs.