Chaamu Kyuutone

iikibiz

Momo's Minion
I'm so excited to officially announce Chaamu Kyuutone's release! I look forward to you using him!

1363700309.jpg

.::★★★:. About Chaamu Kyuutone .:★★★::.

First Name: Chaamu / チャーム
Last Name: Kyuutone / きゅと音
Sex: Male
Height: 1.67 m
Ethnicity: Germany

Chaamu is a young, funny and nice boy with a shy voice and good manners. However, it's difficult for him to express his feelings, because of his shyness against strangers.
He is also deeply in love with a boy, but he can't tell him, because of that very reason.
He loves all kinds of candy, especially caramell, chocolate and cookies are his favourites, because they all beginn with a C, like Chaamu does.

But the most important thing: Chaamu would love it if you used him!

.::★★★:. Terms of use .:★★★::.

-You can use his design for all kinds of stuff, as long as it is releated to him, and as long as you credit Kasuka for his design. Don't claim it as your own and don't change it (Apart from other clothes for special songs, then it is fine.)
-You can use his voice for whatever you want to, but please credit iikibiz for the UTAUloid and link the official UTAU- Homepage. Please don't claim Chaamu and/or UTAU as your own.
-If you use him, please contact iikibiz if you can, because he looks forward to every work that includes Chaamu.
-Have fun! ~~

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Chaamu Kyuutone Homepage: chaamu-kyuutone.weebly.com
UTAU Wiki: [Link]
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

oto.ini by germanoid.
design by kasuka.
voiced by iikibiz (me)

Release Video:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcu4e03oWzk[/video]