• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Convert ppsf to ustx/vsqx

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I’m guessing you don’t have a copy of PiaPro Studio which can export as vsqx. I recently heard of a file converter for vocal synth files called LibreSVIP, but I’ve never used it myself and don’t know how to use it or if it converts that file type. You can install the trial of Miku v4x, Miku v4 eng, or Luka v4x, which come with a PiaPro Studio v4x trial, and export a vsqx or midi from there. If use the trial you will use up your trial of that Vocaloid voicebank on your computer, so you might want to play around with the software while it’s installed. (Miku’s trials are for 39 days and Luka’s is two weeks)

mailushko

Momo's Minion
I’m guessing you don’t have a copy of PiaPro Studio which can export as vsqx. I recently heard of a file converter for vocal synth files called LibreSVIP, but I’ve never used it myself and don’t know how to use it or if it converts that file type. You can install the trial of Miku v4x, Miku v4 eng, or Luka v4x, which come with a PiaPro Studio v4x trial, and export a vsqx or midi from there. If use the trial you will use up your trial of that Vocaloid voicebank on your computer, so you might want to play around with the software while it’s installed. (Miku’s trials are for 39 days and Luka’s is two weeks)
yeah, I know about that, but I can't install them or Piapro studio in general, since as far as I know, they're not for Linux :sad:

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
yeah, I know about that, but I can't install them or Piapro studio in general, since as far as I know, they're not for Linux :sad:
Ah yeah linux. I’ve seen some people use Wine to use PiaPro, but that’d be a lot of work to convert a file. I feel really bad, I’d offer to convert the file myself, but I don’t have access to my computer right now.

mailushko

Momo's Minion
Ah yeah linux. I’ve seen some people use Wine to use PiaPro, but that’d be a lot of work to convert a file. I feel really bad, I’d offer to convert the file myself, but I don’t have access to my computer right now.
i asked the creator of the song if they can convert it to vsqx in psudio, but they don't knwo how, and me neither.. Can you explain please, how to do it? i can't find any tutorials