Could someone OTO my VCV voicebank once it's done?

Potato :I

Momo's Minion
Hi! I was just wondering if anyone would like to help me oto a VCV bank. I can oto a CV bank in return for you in exchange, or draw you something. I don't know what type of VCV set up it is, but it's the same as Crina_BITTER's VB.

Please help! ^^

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you recorded with a regular tempo, and especially if you recorded with guideBGM in OREMO, you should be able to create a base OTO with either OREMO's or Tady's generator. Then it's just a matter of going through and adjusting it to fit.

Potato :I

Momo's Minion
I would suggest generating an oto then
I've heard from quite a few people that it ends up sounding very weird, and you have to do a lot of editing.
If you recorded with a regular tempo, and especially if you recorded with guideBGM in OREMO, you should be able to create a base OTO with either OREMO's or Tady's generator. Then it's just a matter of going through and adjusting it to fit.
I actually recorded it in Audacity, an have no idea what any of those are.. I'll check them out, however.

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
I'll oto it for ya! It may take awhile though.. And could you draw me something? (in exchange, of course ^_^)