CVVChinese Download help

MaddyTheHuman

Momo's Minion
hii! first i just wanna say im new here so im sorry if i am doing anything wrong!

secondly, does anyone have the CVVChinese download and/or a list of how to pronounce Chinese consonants/vowles?

thank you!!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The old CVVChinese reclist has been renamed to risku cvvc for more clarity. You can find it here.

However, I would currently recommend using a reclist from Haru.JPG's reclist pack instead.

When you download the pack, multiple reclist options are included, as well as instructions in Chinese and Japanese. The reclists are written using standard pinyin, so you can look up any guide online for reading pinyin and pronouncing mandarin. Tones are not relevant to singing vocals, as you should be holding a stable musical note.
For a beginner I would recommend picking the 3字 or 3字lite reclist, since you only need to pronounce three syllables in a row, and you can record it slowly to take care with your pronunciation.

MaddyTheHuman

Momo's Minion
The old CVVChinese reclist has been renamed to risku cvvc for more clarity. You can find it here.

However, I would currently recommend using a reclist from Haru.JPG's reclist pack instead.

When you download the pack, multiple reclist options are included, as well as instructions in Chinese and Japanese. The reclists are written using standard pinyin, so you can look up any guide online for reading pinyin and pronouncing mandarin. Tones are not relevant to singing vocals, as you should be holding a stable musical note.
For a beginner I would recommend picking the 3字 or 3字lite reclist, since you only need to pronounce three syllables in a row, and you can record it slowly to take care with your pronunciation.
where is the download? i dont see it