DeepVocal Rec List?

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello there I recently downloaded DeepVoice and was wondering what reclist I should use to make a new voice bank. For those of you that have already made a voice bank what reclist did you use? I'm mostly referring to JNP banks but I may make an ENG one later.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Any Japanese CVVC reclist will do it’s job.

As I’ve made a complete voicebank, I highly recommended to record BOTH CV and -CV samples. Please also note that you must configure vowel to vowel transitions as VX.

EVE reclist has that for example and you can download my romaji modification of it here: https://utaforum.net/resources/minimal-japanese-2-mora-cvvc-reclist.316/

And with oto2dvcfg you can convert UTAU oto.ini file to DeepVocal ToolBox project file.

Good luck!

Reactions: mahalisyarifuddin

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I recommended recording with OREMO software with BGM guide that tempo is between 100 and 120BPM. (Don’t record in too short samples like UTAU Defoko or otherwise, the VB is impossible to build)

If you don’t record with BGM or in metronome’s tempo for some reasons, please do have a silence for about 500 milliseconds before actual sample. DeepVocal ToolBox cannot configure the sample if the sound is between the first 0 to 500 milliseconds.

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I recommended recording with OREMO software with BGM guide that tempo is between 100 and 120BPM. (Don’t record in too short samples like UTAU Defoko or otherwise, the VB is impossible to build)

If you don’t record with BGM or in metronome’s tempo for some reasons, please do have a silence for about 500 milliseconds before actual sample. DeepVocal ToolBox cannot configure the sample if the sound is between the first 0 to 500 milliseconds.
Thank you for the information! That’s really helpful!

Reactions: Nohkara