Open PayPal Art dezzy's art commissions (special discounts for vb creators!)

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
i'm finally opening my commissions!
please click the samples below.
dezzy's art commissions!.pngdezzy's art commissions! (1).pngdezzy's art commissions! (2).pngdezzy's art commissions! (3).png
- i will only accept 3 commissions at a time. if all slots are filled and you ask for a commission, i will get back to you once ALL current commissions are completed and paid for.

- you will have to pay the second half of your price before receiving the completed art. i will provide a sample to make sure everything is correct, and will send it in a zip file once i have received full payment.

- please provide a reference image or colour palette in your dm. even a sketch on notebook paper with a palette you made on snapchat is acceptable.

- remember that this artwork takes a lot of time and effort. i will let you know when i begin your commission and you are welcome to check in on the progress at any time so long as you stay respectful.

- and last but not least, you are welcome and even encouraged to send me a playlist to listen to while working! i like just about any music and it helps me get into my zone, and it's also fun to discover new artists or genres.

as i'm not super active on here, please contact me on twitter or tumblr to purchase a commission.