Does anyone have this UST/can make this UST?

MaddyTheHuman

Momo's Minion
so, i have been wanting to make a cover of this song called "I♡" by リリぴ and i cant find a ust, vsxq or midi anywhere! the song isn't even underrated, many people have sung covers and the original MV has 5.5 Million veiws, so if anyone can find/make this UST i would be very grateful :smile: ( link to MV: )

ali_cee

Momo's Minion
If you're still looking for this:

You might be able to ask ZON (Original Video Here), though it looks like it's the short version.
If you have the means, you could render a midi fairly easily through conversion software using this piano cover as a base: (Original Video Here). This requires tweaking and a bit more elbow grease to do though since you'd still be rendering the UST as well as some by-ear tuning of the midi itself once you import it into UTAU (or other Synth of choice).

I have a bit of time and can look into rendering a UST through openUTAU but it would be very baseline at best.

RosyKitteh

Momo's Minion
so, i have been wanting to make a cover of this song called "I♡" by リリぴ and i cant find a ust, vsxq or midi anywhere! the song isn't even underrated, many people have sung covers and the original MV has 5.5 Million veiws, so if anyone can find/make this UST i would be very grateful :smile: ( link to MV: )

If you're still looking for a UST, I could make one. Some examples of my other works here
Just let me know and I'll get started on it for you :uhuhu:

Edit: Dang it, I've fallen in love with the song and I'm going ahead with it, covering it myself. I'll share the link when I'm done :annoyed:

Last edited:
Reactions: ali_cee

RosyKitteh

Momo's Minion
I finished the UST! I hope it's okay I'm making a cover with Sukone Tei
If you use it, credit RosyKitteh on YouTube!

Attachments

• I♡ UST by Rosy.zip
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

ali_cee

Momo's Minion
I finished the UST! I hope it's okay I'm making a cover with Sukone Tei
You might want to add a readme.txt for information on how to credit for using the UST, unless you're comfortable with people just using "Rosy" ^^ (mainly because I also fell in love with the song, and kinda wanna cover it too now hehe, wanna make sure to give proper credits!)

RosyKitteh

Momo's Minion
You might want to add a readme.txt for information on how to credit for using the UST, unless you're comfortable with people just using "Rosy" ^^ (mainly because I also fell in love with the song, and kinda wanna cover it too now hehe, wanna make sure to give proper credits!)
Oops yeah, I usually do, I was just in a hurry this time
credit RosyKitteh on YouTube if you would!

Reactions: ali_cee