Does someone want to be friends/ collab?

Paw

Momo's Minion
(First of all, I'm Spanish so sorry for any possible mistakes!)

Hey! I'm new to this forum

I don't even know if this community is alive anymore, I hope it is :"D

So, like most of the people here, I have my own utau voicebank, so if someone wants to collab and make a cover of any song I would be so happy!
I've never done one before but I really want to, so let me know if you're interested in something like that.

Btw, my Utau is named Ena and she only have CV voicebanks so far, so don't expect anything too good :")

Nice to meet you all and I hope to make some friends here!

tumblr_ncloz4SMod1tkpiq7o1_500.gif

Reactions: Big_B and Gardanana

Paw

Momo's Minion
I'm not Spanish, but I had tried making Spanish cover before :smile:

That's not bad at all! :D my utau can only sing in japanese so far... I tried making an english voicebank before but failed xd
I'll try again soon tho
Post automatically merged:

Si tu quieres puede ser por Twitter
También soy @Vocaloid_Thingy en Twitter xd puedes escribirme por donde prefieras

Last edited:

Marcos Cejas

Teto's Territory
That's not bad at all! :D my utau can only sing in japanese so far... I tried making an english voicebank before but failed xd
I'll try again soon tho

También soy @Vocaloid_Thingy en Twitter xd puedes escribirme por donde prefieras
Ok... Ahi envio solicitud... jejejej

I'll try again soon tho

Ya envie... Puedes hablar cuando quieras... Estoy disponible siempre...

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd love to do a collab and be friends! *I'm not Spanish, but I know a bit of UTAU users who are.*

I'm mostly active on discord: パイロ‐P♪#1649

I will introduce myself and tell you a bit about me on there :D

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'll try again soon tho

Thanks! :smile:

Paw

Momo's Minion
I'd love to do a collab and be friends! *I'm not Spanish, but I know a bit of UTAU users who are.*

I'm mostly active on discord: パイロ‐P♪#1649

I will introduce myself and tell you a bit about me on there :D
Sure! I tried to find your profile but I couldn't, you can write me instead if you want :smile: I'm Paw78#5012

Reactions: EnjouAkuma