• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Download Ritsu Kire Romaji Voicebank?

Trollzaya

Momo's Minion
If anyone has a download link for his Kire VB in romaji that would be awesome, or maybe telling me how to change his Kire VB to Romaji would be nice too. All help is appreciated. (:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
No download, sorry. What you need to do is rename. every. single. file. There's a program called Renamer but it would make it only slightly easier.

So save yourself the trouble and ****ing switch to Japanese locale already. If you already have and Hiragana is still messed up somehow... you're screwed. Ain't nobody's gonna rename a shitload of files for you.

amaterasu miya

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You could either:
1.convert the ust's to hiragana
2.change the voice banks aliases to romaji
3.rename the files in romaji

:wink:

Trollzaya

Momo's Minion
Ahem, I never asked anyone to do it for me. I asked if there was a download link that someone has already done, since I've seen them for Teto, or if someone could tell me how to do it. You did not need to add that last part, especially in such a rude way, because again, I never asked someone to do it for me. No need to be rude thanks.

Also sorry about the late response. I forgot I posted this and only found it again since I got a new computer that for some reason doesn't seem to comprehend the hiragana characters on the program. About changing my locale, I did on both computers. I don't mind doing it myself, I understand it'll be complicated and I'm perfectly fine with that. That's why I said if someone can also tell me how to do it. But how do I change everything to romaji? Do I need to extract the zip file or something?

BaseNumbers

Momo's Minion
If your problem is not being able to input hiragana, then you can use Microsoft IME.
In Windows Vista/7/8 it should be here on the Control Panel:
0wz4kXi.png

If you really don't want to do that, what you need to do (for this particular bank) is change all the alias (not the file names) to Romaji.
You should know how to install voicebanks by now, if not:
Wow what's wrong with you Just kidding

There should be a folder inside the zip where everything should be
(In this case it's named 波音リツ・キレ音源Ver1.0)

Extract that to either one of these locations:
C:\Program Files\UTAU\voice
C:\Program Files (x86)\UTAU\voice
C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\UTAU\voice

By modifying the alias, you're modifying the oto.ini of the voicebank.
You can modify the oto within the UTAU program or with Notepad.

For modifying within UTAU:
Make sure you are selecting the voicebank first. On the top bar go to Project (P) -> Project Property (R) and choose where it says Voicebank. Click OK.
Go to Tools (T) -> Voicebank Settings (S)
This window should appear:
Jazeg9F.png

Now you're diving into the world of oto.iniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!
To start, each line represents a config entry.
Click on a line and look to the right side. In the Alias box you should only replace the hiragana with the respective romaji. Keep the spaces and the line and the suffixes (C5, G4, D4, etc) Also make them lowercase to distinguish it from said suffixes.

Make sure you press SET after each line! Otherwise changes are lost!
Make sure you press OK periodically! Don't make the mistake of pressing cancel... :bigtears: