EF - A tale of Stories

Mayuen

Momo's Minion
http://youtu.be/lWpADo6utPo

The ones of you that remember my Naraku no Hana opening parody that got canceled because of lack of motivation, well I was working on another opening project that time - this one, and this time I decided that this was going to be finished no matter what. So here you go, a finished project from me, an opening parody of the opening to the anime EF - A tale of Memories with my own characters. This is actually a sort of birthday present to myself, since today is the day I'm turning 18.

I've animated it using Adobe Photoshop CS2 but I also used MMD for some of the more complicated animations (the hand motion and the black and white silhouettes.) The models used are credited in the end of the video.

All the characters are created by me, and they are from different stories and series ideas I have developed over the years of being an anime and manga fan. The three "main characters" of the video are the main characters of the three series I have developed the most. The text parts you can see throughout the video (even though they are rather hard to read) are either thoughts or parts from the respective characters story. If you are interested or have any question about the characters, feel free to send me a message with the questions you have.

I couldn't find who made the template I used in the credits, I only know that the file is called "Universe" and is in a folder named "Neuer Ordner". If you know the creator, please tell me so I can give proper credit.

With that said, credits are in the end of the video and thank you once again for watching and reading this.

Sorry for self-advertising (and if I put it in the wrong part of the forum) I simply wanted to show my newest video creation.