Em...Maybe let's be friends?

amairina.chan

Momo's Minion
Um,hi o////o My name is Katya(nickname is amairina.chan) i'm 14 years old and my UTAUs is Kowane Ryoko,Osamine Seven,Jakuon Pinko,RICK and Xiongsheng. And... I need friends in UTAU community QwQ Please,let's be friends!

WhoahASnowglobe

Momo's Minion
First person to post! :O Haha hi! I'm WhoahASnowglobe :U And i'll be friends with you! :O Haha our utau's can do duets and whatnot! :D And haha I'm still new-ish too, so yeah xD

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
u w u you're not alone. I'm Kuro. My utau is Mani, I live in the united states, I love Fullmetal Alchemist, and I'm 15. It's nice to meet you.

dem_princess

Momo's Minion
Hello~ ;w;
I'm Fleur/Floor/Calixte, whichever you want to call me~
I'll be your new friend owo
My UTAUs are Michiyo Yoshikuni, Atsuko Naomi, CALIXTE, Tarone Shouhei, Tarone Saburo and Himorone Fawn. c:

Our UTAUs should do duets. c: <3333

amairina.chan

Momo's Minion
dem_princess link said:
Hello~ ;w;
I'm Fleur/Floor/Calixte, whichever you want to call me~
I'll be your new friend owo
My UTAUs are Michiyo Yoshikuni, Atsuko Naomi, CALIXTE, Tarone Shouhei, Tarone Saburo and Himorone Fawn. c:

Our UTAUs should do duets. c: <3333

Oh,thank you ;w; If I'll have leisure time,I'll make some duets! C:

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
Hi!! I've always been a loner in any community I go to (OTL) , I'd love to be your friend! I'm Lapin, I'm 18, and I live in the US. I have only one current UTAU named Anka Nautica. I had an older one, but she's "down" at the moment, you can say. lol

Taylor Savage

Teto's Territory
My names Taylor Savage, I'm 16 and I live in Australia. I'm currently working on my first ever UTAU and I'd love to be your friend.

theet1995

Momo's Minion
Hello im 16 years old soon to be 17 and ive been working with utau for over a year now mostly vcv i have tooons of projects on my cp but i havent really uploaded much YET or even updated this profile (which im going to do later today lol) but yeah im still a newbie/loner to this site since i havent really been on it much and id like to make friends with everyone here so yea message me sometimes im ALWAYS open for a convo and if you want add me on skype and youtube and stuff its all on my profile here but yup XD

Chiharu

Teto's Territory
Hi~ I'm Chiharu, from Singapore. My first UTAU, Chiyuki was just released last week.
I still a newbie also.. let's be friends c: