Embarrassed to draw?

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
^That's actually a good idea. I keep mine in a folder called "SAIart," doesn't get much more obvious than that. :I

I've been really open lately, though, I can't believe how much of an idiot I was before. I think I might even ask for a tablet for christmas. This morning I was drawing Avanna and my brother actually complimented me. ^_^ Anyway, I knew I was never going to improve like that, so I began to break out and now I feel much better.

Tophat

Momo's Minion
I think I am rather similar, but not nearly as bad. I  can draw fine in rooms of people, that is, until they come over and try to look at it. As soon as that happens, I try my best to change the subject, or make me and my drawing 'disappear'.

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I don't exactly mind if there are people around me when I'm drawing, but I tend to get a little anxious when I know there's someone watching over my shoulder. And if they start asking questions... (:uhm:||

I especially hate it when we've got people over and mum wants to show them every piece of art I/my sister have drawn. It's bad because she's stubborn.
Mum: "Nonono, you HAVE to show them, Jess!"
My head: "Have to show them?? No I don't have to show them! They don't need to know anything about my artful exploits!"

The_Fish_God

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Oh, so I'm not the only one. Thank god. I draw furries which unfortionatly causes people to be judgemental of me. I was drawing a furry at lunch once while keeping my friends in sight and then one of ten started talking about "how weird and gross furries were" ;A; unfortionatly because of this, I don't get too much practice in drawing. (Would write more but is in school and lunch has started)