End breath help??

Taikutsu-namake

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So i've tried everything i can think of, recording them different and otoing them different, But still none of my end breaths for ANY of my banks ever sound right.
Help please??? i can't figure out what i'm doing wrong :bigtears:

Reactions: sailor _ravioli

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
When I get on my computer, I can check out the banks and try to oto the end breaths or at least see what's wrong if you want bbu

Taikutsu-namake

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Are you breathing directly into the mic? That can be a problem - especially if it's a headset.
I actually have a blue snowball! also im not anywhere near my mic when recording, Since i have the sensitivity up enough that i dont need to be right on it.

Haruna-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
a filter ant pop can help make better final breaths , keep a distance of at least one microphone hand span when to make them , this can also be applied in phonemes with the letters S , M, X, CH and SH and the filter ant can help pop the letters P and B and breaths also make them more size for example S make the sound of S by at least 1 or 2 seconds ( this only applies to submissions )

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
listening to the samples I hear frq issues (glitchy jumps in pitch) you might want to take a look at that. Dont know if it's whats causing the breath issue but its worth fixing.