Errr, I *think I count as a newb?

3x5=Meme

Teto's Territory
Well hello there! Nice to meet you all, and uh. Please take care of me? =,=;

So I've been using UTAU for about 6 years, but due to REASONS I won't bore you with still have yet to contribute to the community.

Below is a bunch of word vomit, if you just really felt like reading on from here.
Otherwise thank you for reading-- (and if you have any pointers for recording, UST-making, mixing, LYFE or know of any USB mics that can take strong-vocals-abuse, please share with me).

I currently have two characters-- one of which does have a finished, OTOed and ready vb but no artwork yet-- and co-own another, which currently I am still in the "damn you, crapshoot" phase of re-dos. ^^; I've also experienced a bit of a "mic evolution" from literally headphones, to built-in mics, to my iphone, to a cardioid condenser (still considering a better mic, as the cardioid can't seem to handle my power past C4 but anyway, sigh). I've also got a hate-hate relationship with Cr@pDacity, WavePad, Cakewalk and F(*k your)L(ife) studio lite-- user-friendly, sure. =_=;

Uhhh what else-- I also have a total of about 16 unfinished USTs, 4 or which are almost done, but with unresolved timing issues and 3 with tuning issues.

Clearly I've a long way to go with everything-- so if anyone cares to offer a pointer or two, I would really appreciate it. Often I have a hard time trusting my own judgement with, really ANYTHING but as I've learned over the years, until something is *proven* to be crap, it may have the potential for epicness.

Aaand if you like, please enjoy the playlist link I shamelessly try to drop here-- anyone know how the f to embed? I clearly don't. I do honestly hope your day today turns out well.

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the UF meme! Looks like ya figured out the embed lol. Looking forward to your works, see ya around!

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've also got a hate-hate relationship with Cr@pDacity, WavePad, Cakewalk and F(*k your)L(ife) studio lite-- user-friendly, sure. =_=;

A+ puns :uhuhu: If it's any consolation, most people (from what I've heard) who try FL Studio don't find it user-friendly in the beginning, myself included. I read a comment once that said it's not hard if you read the manual. (whichhasbeenonmytodolistforever)

Welcome to the forum!