Closed PayPal Music OTO Euphy's commissions (Otos, mixing, originals...)

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Commissions are closed for the time being, reasons being trying to manage with mental illnesses and some personal problems which I won't be talking about here. But hopefully I'll be able to continue soon!

Since summer is here and school has ended for me (at least for the summer, that is), I won't be receiving any income support until August, so I'm having a hard time living since I don't have enough money for food and such. That's why I decided to open up some commissions.

OTO:
  • CV/CV-VV - 1€ (Additional pitches are 0,50€ for each extra pitch.)

• VCV - 4€ (Additional pitches are 2€ for each extra pitch.)
  • CVVC/CVC - 2,50€ (Additional pitches are 1€ for each extra pitch.)

• VCCV English - 15€ (Additional pitches are 10€ for each extra pitch.)
SONG-RELATED:
  • Mixing - 1€-3€
  • Cover instrumental of an existing song - 5€-15€
  • Instrumental for an original song - 10€-20€
  • Original song (with lyrics, vocals and whatnot) - 20€-35€
OTHER:
  • Please ask if there's something you'd like that's not listed here and I'll see if I can do that. Depending on what it is, I might still ask you to pay for it, or I'll give it to you for free.

If you don't want to commission me, but you still want to help me out, you can also donate money directly to my Paypal account.

Also, if I'm unable to do your commission for some reason, you will get a full refund for it.

Send me a private message (or comment in here and I'll send you a private message) and we can discuss things from there. :smile:

Last edited:

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Update: Added a whole bunch of stuff, including VCCV English oto commissions and a lot of song-related things, such as mixing and even original song commissions! Also changed the title to fit the commissions better.