Failed to generate a wav. file. Please check the settings.

raptsuki

Momo's Minion
Hi ^^

I started using utau with the program's original sampler (?), but when I saved and reopened it, no sound came out (it doesn't work on another sampler I downloaded either). I activated the resampler.dll which worked normally. My computer had the region setted in Brazil, (since I never needed Japanese letters), and now that I changed to Japan the program is full of errors when rendering audios.

1635788862814.png1635788881899.png

Viran

ヴィラン
Defender of Defoko
You may want to remove UTAU wholly and reinstall it (to a place that's not Program Files), make sure the decimal symbol is set to a dot (Control Panel > Regional and Language Options/Region, > Additional Settings)

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
My computer had the region setted in Brazil, (since I never needed Japanese letters), and now that I changed to Japan the program is full of errors when rendering audios.
If I understood this correct then you've installed utau without changing locale before downloading the installer. If that's the case then you have to uninstall, change the locale to japanese and then re-download the installer. Afterwards install it somewhere that is not in programfiles and set the decimal symbol to a dot.
We don't change the locale to use japanese letters, but to make the program and the installer work properly since it needs to be able to read those letters to work the way it should.