Favourite Game

P

PurinPuff

All of them. *u*

Favourite Studio Ghibli movie? (If you haven't seen any, favourite Japanimated movie.)

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh goodness...orz If I could, I'd wear Alice and the Pirates~ or m-maybe even Baby, The Stars Shine Bright...=u= But since I don't really have that, I'll just say thrift-store stuff! >//<

Um, favourite band!

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Late spring, or early summer~!

Favourite thing to do with friends (but if you don't have any, what is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?)

D

dCatharsis

Talking about stupid crap xDDDDDD

Favourite flavor? (Sweet, Sour, Acid, etc...)

aplusod

Teto's Territory
Uh.... I HAVE SO MANY. Like, I think straight down's good but also ponytails are kinda fun and so is gravity-defying crazy hair. Super-long's a lot of fun too, but really short can be really cute too...uh... xD;;

Hm... Favorite song in a language other than Japanese?

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
SoD link said:
Uh.... I HAVE SO MANY. Like, I think straight down's good but also ponytails are kinda fun and so is gravity-defying crazy hair. Super-long's a lot of fun too, but really short can be really cute too...uh... xD;;

Hm... Favorite song in a language other than Japanese?

Juntos tú y yo (Vocaloid Bruno and Clara). Mostly don't listen to much English music, I prefer instrumental pieces like trance, techno, that sort of thing.

Favorite thing about the UTAU fandom?

D

dCatharsis

Hard question. I've never been 100% integrated into the fandom, but I like the creative and collaborative atmosphere around it.

Favourite language?

aplusod

Teto's Territory
B-but I like almost every language! D: (And by that I mean I like how each language sounds on its own...)
Can I just say my made-up language because I really have no idea? :D ;;

Favorite artist?

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
so harddddd I guess Obata Takeshi~ I always weep at how beautiful all his manga series are.

Favorite fictional creature?