Fawkesy's MMD Models

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Finished Ushiko! I'll upload pictures and everything in the morning.

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay, here she is~
Okay, here she is~
4fwvat.jpg

3321gmw.jpg

The tail thing is actually a USB, but it has a "stinger" slider which makes it pointy and stuff, so I used that because I couldn't find anything like the tail in the picture. xD I hope it's good enough.
Public download, yes, or no? :3

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ushiko is so cuuute~ I love her cow theme too~ ouo

These models are so awesome it makes me excited to see the others, not just Iris's~ <3

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
; w; You guys are awesome and making want to work extra hard to make you all happy <3

KiraMoo

Teto's Territory
Yeah I love seeing what's new and how awesome they look . <3
I'm pulling 13 hour days in job training and I wake up and see my model you made and it made my entire day. :3

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
=v= I  wanna request so badly if you can make Hana a model...if it's not too much work for you, that is. OTL. I don't want to be a burden, but if I can, can I request one? I'm starting to get into MMD but I don't have a model yet and I dont know how to make a really good one. You, though, make reaally pretty ones.  :sing:

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Miramiee link said:
=v= I  wanna request so badly if you can make Hana a model...if it's not too much work for you, that is. OTL. I don't want to be a burden, but if I can, can I request one? I'm starting to get into MMD but I don't have a model yet and I dont know how to make a really good one. You, though, make reaally pretty ones.  :sing:
It's no trouble at all~ Heck, I'd edit models for the whole utau community if they wanted me to. xD

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Fawkesy link said:
[quote author=Miramiee link=topic=4133.msg30733#msg30733 date=1354241080]
It's no trouble at all~ Heck, I'd edit models for the whole utau community if they wanted me to. xD
[/quote]

Fvfghg but if you did that, I'd get addicted to making all the UTAU act things out and I already have enough that i'm procrastinating on. QuQ

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I was so happy with using the Melissa model that I want another //shot

If it isn't too much trouble, maybe a Solaria model? ;3;

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
stormylullaby link said:

I'd love to edit a model for Solaria!

edit:
Also, Sakura may take a little longer than I thought, so I'll be alternating between both her and Kyokusei in the meantime. xD

lunamageice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aaaa! Fawkesy! >w< Can't believe I found you on Utau forums thorugh this xD

I'm kinda embarassed that I have to request a model, but I've attempted multiple times and failed at making one for Kiaru T^T I'll note you on dA for his act 2 design, if you'll be willing to do this for me >u<

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Fawkesy link said:
[quote author=stormylullaby link=topic=4133.msg30925#msg30925 date=1354413895]

I'd love to edit a model for Solaria!

edit:
Also, Sakura may take a little longer than I thought, so I'll be alternating between both her and Kyokusei in the meantime. xD
[/quote]

I'm sorry she's so intricate. ;u;

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
all the models are so amazing grtdgstagtdsa //ded
i would really love to make a request but... you seem to have a lot on hold OTL;;
;u ; keep up the great work though!