few voices to be seeked

Maybe2Morrow

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello fellow friends, I am currently looking for some voicers, mostly because my own voice is completely taken in all ways.

I may have a few designs, and this does both males and females can apply, not all designs come in use and maybe even you can grab a design or two from me
Rules:

-do have an iphone or very decent mic
the iphone when recorded correctly without your breath ruining sounds gives some amazing powerbanks, don't worry you can m4a to wav online.
-Prefferly VCV, do CVVC/VCCV or CV can be used. I am not so critical on not having the best of the best, besides some CV banks are amazing against many of the other banks I have heard.
(Also I'm partly deaf so I can't hear low ass UTAU voicebanks)
-Have a good japanese pronouncement, and I'm saying this because I myself nearly nailed it and it really gives a posts for the japanese people to find our UTAUs with a good accent. In any help I do have a sound sheet and tips on how to say different sounds to help out.
- The voice tone you use must never have been used before

Design 1:
This design can both have a male or female voice, it was actually my own UTAU Ao Capella's earlier design but I have something for dark skinned characters and may revieve the design afterall.
There is no certain age, but they are 18+ meaning small girlish voices is out of talk, I just have cute art lol.
- This can go under coowner ship, but prefferly I am not handing this over
19598647_1563516783692738_2161120545222786747_n.jpg

untitled_by_dalirous-dbe8ubi.jpg

The other sketch design may be used as well (IDK)

Design 2:
He is a male, though a robot, often set to start 20's, but there is a much longer story behind him. His voice would be rather dark and masculine.
This is my keep, special because this UTAU is named STJERNE and is also one of my main 7 in a story of mine.
stjerne_by_gintjid_by_dalirous-dasr0ny.jpg

Design 3:
This design can soleli be handed over to you if wished - but only if I find the voice of you fitting xD
This character is under 18 and can be voice by both boys and girls.
There is nothing specific over it.
cute_bunny_boy_by_roxas_is_my_sombody_d5x9we8_by_dalirous-dasr1o2.png

That's all, remember to tell what design you wanna do, and also if you have any samples, either what tone of your voice you'll be using or an unused voicebank or anything, then yep

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello fellow friends, I am currently looking for some voicers, mostly because my own voice is completely taken in all ways.

I may have a few designs, and this does both males and females can apply, not all designs come in use and maybe even you can grab a design or two from me
Rules:

-do have an iphone or very decent mic
the iphone when recorded correctly without your breath ruining sounds gives some amazing powerbanks, don't worry you can m4a to wav online.
-Prefferly VCV, do CVVC/VCCV or CV can be used. I am not so critical on not having the best of the best, besides some CV banks are amazing against many of the other banks I have heard.
(Also I'm partly deaf so I can't hear low ass UTAU voicebanks)
-Have a good japanese pronouncement, and I'm saying this because I myself nearly nailed it and it really gives a posts for the japanese people to find our UTAU with a good accent. In any help I do have a sound sheet and tips on how to say different sounds to help out.
- The voice tone you use must never have been used before

Design 1:
This design can both have a male or female voice, it was actually my own UTAU Ao Capella's earlier design but I have something for dark skinned characters and may revieve the design afterall.
There is no certain age, but they are 18+ meaning small girlish voices is out of talk, I just have cute art lol.
- This can go under coowner ship, but prefferly I am not handing this over
19598647_1563516783692738_2161120545222786747_n.jpg

untitled_by_dalirous-dbe8ubi.jpg

The other sketch design may be used as well (IDK)

Design 2:
He is a male, though a robot, often set to start 20's, but there is a much longer story behind him. His voice would be rather dark and masculine.
This is my keep, special because this UTAU is named STJERNE and is also one of my main 7 in a story of mine.
stjerne_by_gintjid_by_dalirous-dasr0ny.jpg

Design 3:
This design can soleli be handed over to you if wished - but only if I find the voice of you fitting xD
This character is under 18 and can be voice by both boys and girls.
There is nothing specific over it.
cute_bunny_boy_by_roxas_is_my_sombody_d5x9we8_by_dalirous-dasr1o2.png

That's all, remember to tell what design you wanna do, and also if you have any samples, either what tone of your voice you'll be using or an unused voicebank or anything, then yep
I don't know if can participate, becase I have to see... will let you know. Besides, I've not completely understood the voicetypes. Could you be more clear about what you'd like?

Maybe2Morrow

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I don't know if can participate, becase I have to see... will let you know. Besides, I've not completely understood the voicetypes. Could you be more clear about what you'd like?

Sorry for the very late response
I have designed several "UTAU S" but they are missing voiceS

Example design one can go with a light male voice or a deep female voice ^^

Design 2 would have a very grown and dark male voice

And design 3 had no limits