Inactive Free art stuffs!

To keep up with the requests I'm only gonna draw half bodies.

This will go on until I close it (Probably the first of september)

Here's a link to some of my newer art:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jvkMnVAG3qD8Aa_ANBA3yLiQRvJ9nMtPiuBViShk2ug/edit?usp=sharing

PM me your reference if you like, or leave in in a spoiler ^^

You dont have to ask for an utau drawing, It could be a character :-)

Im more into drawing girls. I've only drawn like 2 guys in the past year so I wouldnt recommend asking for a male drawing ^^;;
Yay lets do this :uhuhu:

Last edited:

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'd like to request something as well if that's ok!
I'm making a cover of Ghost Rule with Vocaloid Kanon, so I'd like to ask if you could draw her in a similar pose as the original video (So only a bust/shoulders-up), with the canvas size being 1920x1080 (I'm uploading the cover to youtube as well)
It doesn't have to be extravagant or have as much detail as the original or anything, just her in that pose (with pink blood dripping down her mouth, I guess??) should be fine ^_^ if this is too much, I understand if you decline! Thanks~

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
I'd like to request something as well if that's ok!
I'm making a cover of Ghost Rule with Vocaloid Kanon, so I'd like to ask if you could draw her in a similar pose as the original video (So only a bust/shoulders-up), with the canvas size being 1920x1080 (I'm uploading the cover to youtube as well)
It doesn't have to be extravagant or have as much detail as the original or anything, just her in that pose (with pink blood dripping down her mouth, I guess??) should be fine ^_^ if this is too much, I understand if you decline! Thanks~
Sure!

Reactions: Velvet

AniraAsIs

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
m4a_offical_art_by_aniraasis-dacxisr.png
Could I request my UTAU M4A please?

Reactions: h4nz is the best

Katiana Sakuta

Teto's Territory
Rozume - Ojiko - Laniki

Any of these three take your fancy?

Extra info:
The first and third (Rozume and Laniki) are identical teenage twins, and their hair fades into purple like this: Rozume Sakuta
The middle one is roughly 10 and his hat is supposed to vaguely resemble a frog.

Thank you in advance! ^w^

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello, could I suggest one of my utaus, either Karasu or Kamui. (I read you weren't good with males, so I picked the two most feminine which, they are quite so) Of course, I understand if you can't do it. References are below. Kamui is the kid, Karasu is the one in black
Kamui_NewII.jpg

latest