Friends? \( o 7 o)/

Rotami

Momo's Minion
Best way to make friends with utau users? Make your utau have friends? \ o / //badlogichere

But yes,as the title says,Lyric would love to have a new friend. Or in fact,a couple of friends. ; 7 ;  And maybe someone to snuggle with.
Or maybe just someone to use for (a) duet(s) with her~.

But yeah info.
Name: Lyric
Personality: Lyric is just like her voice. Soft,gentle,calm. The doll is soft spoken and generally sweet towards anyone,especially kids. Even though she's silent and doesn't talk much,that doesn't mean she dislikes others' company. In fact,she enjoys listening to others and giving simple but sweet answers that often won't make sense. But,if you get on her bad side,don't expect rainbows and candy. She will be mean and throw insults in form of sarcasm,but still keep her sweet composure. Fortunately,getting on her bad side takes a while. As for love and lovers,she is completely and utterly oblivious.
Appearance: [hs width=50 height=82]http://i45.tinypic.com/jiz609.png[/hs]
Voice sample: [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/rotami/lyric-cutoff-line[/soundcloud]
More info on her wiki: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Lyric

I really look forward to making new friends for my bby. \ ; 7 ; /

Rotami

Momo's Minion
Oh my- You're making me blush. (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
Also,I'd love for her to be friends with Lulu.
They will also get along very well,seeing as Lyric is a doll. <( ̄︶ ̄)>

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
D'awww she's so adorable ; A ; I'd love her to be friends with Hekine
Name: Hekine Chinji
Personality: She is a hard headed girl who can often be rather stubborn. She tries to isolate people by listening to music and doodling, but really she wants someone to reach out to her and be her friend. She can be a little emotional, but she tries her best not to. People should never take out her earbuds when she's listening to music.
Sample:  [VB RELEASE!] Senbonzakura [Hekine Chinji Cherish Append]
Appearance: (Cherish Append)
pretty_in_pink_by_yuekana-d58clgh.png
Other info: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Hekine_Chinji

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Rotami link said:
Oh my- You're making me blush. (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
Also,I'd love for her to be friends with Lulu.
They will also get along very well,seeing as Lyric is a doll. <( ̄︶ ̄)>
Oh wow, really? Yeah, perfect match for Lulu since she loves puppets/dolls xD

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
You have no idea how adorable and amazing I think she is. owo It's all so lovely. ;v;b

Uh, here's my one of my own, L'Aquila. http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/L'Aquila Even if she's not deemed as good enough friend material for Lyric, then that's okay. ouo I'm probably still going to use her when you release the voicebank and my computer starts working again. Because I really do like her voice, it's so nice. I'm waiting for a lot of people to release voicebanks, actually...

Rotami

Momo's Minion
Aaah- I never thought I'd get so many comments fksdjhkaj. ヽ(;▽;)ノ <33 //spams you guys with love and candy and and and unicorns and sparkles and <33

@TheSnowSongstress

Oh gosh she is so freaking adorable! I love her design and Cherish append. u v u She and Lyric would get along fairly well,seeing as both are kind of silent. ; v ; I also like her append outfit a lot. c:

@Keeri

Oh god thank you for liking Lyric haha- “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”
Oh,I like her a lot~ So far it seems Lyric will have a lot of silent friends. uvu Not that she'll mind it~ c: I also like L'Aquila's twin brother~ He has a lovely voice.

And last,but not least, @SakisCookie

Hnh- Lyric is not beautiful,Sakura is. \(*T▽T*)/
I do like her personality a lot~ And I find that they would get along fairly well,seeing how Sakura likes cheering people up,and when she's down,Lyric would try and do the same~

//doodles all of you guys utau's

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Thank you so much >W< Lyric is so much cuter, i want to squeeze here and have her on my shelf ; w ;
Is it alright if when she is released, i make her cover one of repetition? :'3 The song is about a doll so ; W ;

Rotami

Momo's Minion
TheSnowSongstress link said:
Thank you so much >W< Lyric is so much cuter, i want to squeeze here and have her on my shelf ; w ;
Is it alright if when she is released, i make her cover one of repetition? :'3 The song is about a doll so ; W ;

Noo,she's not. ; v ; Also,you can- //hands her over to you
Just take care of her. u v u
Also her beta is released~ Link on her wiki. c:
Ahh,that song is my obsession~ I'm sad that there's no ust for Rin's version. :C Of course its all right to make her sing. c:

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
Oh, thank you. >u< It makes me happy to hear that you not only like L'Aquila, but York too.

I can't wait for my computer to be fixed, I'll be using Lyric for sure. *u*

Rotami

Momo's Minion
Keerii link said:
Oh, thank you. >u< It makes me happy to hear that you not only like L'Aquila, but York too.

I can't wait for my computer to be fixed, I'll be using Lyric for sure. *u*

Yes,I adore York's voice. ; 7 ; I have a feeling it would sound nice with Lyric's.
And I'm glad you will. ;//v//; <3

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
*O* Her voice...It's so pretty~ Might I use her for a duet if possible~?

*Rolls on floor* It's so pretty...gaaaaaaaah.

Ahem..It's a little late to be saying this, but can our utaus be friends? The only one I can recommend to be friends is Asane Hana because well, Shiro (both my utaus) can get on people's nerves easily XD. So...um...yeah...

Here's her info....i guess?
http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Hana_Asane

amairina.chan

Momo's Minion
Whoo,her voice is really cute *A* So... Can my UTAU Kowane Ryoko (utau.wikia.com/wiki/Ryoko_Kowane) be friends with Lyric? QWQ

Rotami

Momo's Minion
@Miramiee
Abskandksjs I'm so happy you like her voice! ;o;
Also I'd be honoured if you used her in a duet. uvu <3
And its never to late to ask,of course they can be friends~ :B

@Amairina.chan
Yes yes. >v< I believe they would get along wel~

I'll add both of your utaus to Lyric's wiki page once my pc gets fixed~. <3

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
This is late -- but I've been busy and my computer is still not fixed. But yes, maybe they will sound nice together. ovo I've still yet to get to download her, so I can't see if so. Whether or not they will, York could possibly be a bud or friend or something as well. He'd try to flirt with her every once in a while, but I'd imagine it'd sort of work well with her 'obliviousness'. ovo;

Rotami

Momo's Minion
Keerii link said:
This is late -- but I've been busy and my computer is still not fixed. But yes, maybe they will sound nice together. ovo I've still yet to get to download her, so I can't see if so. Whether or not they will, York could possibly be a bud or friend or something as well. He'd try to flirt with her every once in a while, but I'd imagine it'd sort of work well with her 'obliviousness'. ovo;

Ahh,its okay. U v U
I've tried to see how they sound together and oh god perfect. * v * I'll use them together once I get a new computer. c:

And also him hitting on her would be so adorable,seeing how she /is/ oblivious. ^//7//^

Aaaand also
Bump
:sing:

Rotami

Momo's Minion
Yamiko Heba link said:
wow! Can she be friends with Yamiko Heba? My UTAU is just downright weird but is extremely loyal and loving.

Ahh,I'd be honoured if them two would be friends. u v u <3