Fuuko would like a big-brother figure!

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Fuuko already has a "big sister", Taiyo Raikone, but she would really enjoy an "oniisan".
;Fuuko is eleven years old, so romance is out of the question until she grows older. She is very innocent, naive and relatively timid. She easily makes attachments to others, and hates to lose friends. She is a zombie, so that tends to scare people--but inside, she is a normal little girl who just wants to have friends and a nice singing career.

She is a sweet child, very clingy to elders, but when it comes to the prospect of death, she is mature for her age. Usually acts like a quiet eleven year old girl. Fuuko is very naive and trusting and is definitely a "follower" type. She can be a scaredy-cat, but for some reason, is not scared of dead things. It's been said that she has a strange habit of referring to the dead with utmost respect--as if they are of high status. (For instance, she would find a dead bird , refer to it as a Mr. or Mrs and then say how much she hopes they have a good afterlife.) Fuko realizes that she was very lucky to be brought back to life by her master after being hit by a car, and is sad that many other things do not get the same opportunity.

Here is what she looks like: http://www.mangabullet.com/art/174246

Note: If you're found as a suitable oniisan for Fuuko, she will love to talk to you through HANASU and song covers. She gets attached to people quite easily. XD

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I hope you find someone that is suitable for you, Fuuko! Sadly, I only have a girl UTAU, so I will just stalk this thread. XD

P

PurinPuff

I'm stalking the thread too. xD
(Nike's always open for friendship if you're so inclined. <3)