Gachapoid V3 - Released!

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
After Internet confirmed that they have no plans, On August 19, 2014, Gachapoid V3 has returned!

It has been confirmed that only a "Native" voicebank is in the works, and that this voicebank will be Download only.

RELEASE COUNTDOWN: 6 DAYS

gachapo000_b.jpg

Last edited:

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
Gachapoid is sooooooooooo cute! I LOVE his dare demo ii! If I owned a vocaloid it would be him!

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I know a few people who are really happy by this o3o I hope that he sounds good with this update~

I wonder what the new Internet Co. 'Loid will be though, considering that they announced that as well.

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's a shame Gachapoid V3 won't be getting any Extend VBs, but I think it's also understandable since Gachapoid's voice seems to be hard to make as it is, let alone turn it into a Vocaloid.

Nonetheless, really excited for his V3 bank! time to save my money and then be poor but happy when i get him :love:

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Honestly my theory as to why it's only Native is because Internet couldn't get Kuniko Amemiya back in to do recordings.

That and with Extends he would probably end up sounding less and less like Gachapin, therefore defeating his original purpose.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Moreover, which appendswould he have gotten if they didn't keep the "onyl-Native" idea ? Except a whisper, or a talking VB add-on, I don't see any hich could have been a good choice

@sam : Aw yeah

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I wonder if he'll still come with a VTalk sort of thing? After all, he was the only public VOCALOID release to ever come with it.

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
OMG.....I just died of cuteness!!!!! Those......demos......are........ aaaaagh...... 3×w×3

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I like it ! I can enjy his voice way much more now ('cause sometimes it was giving me an headache except if he was used Inside of expert's hands) Moreeover I think he tends to sound smoother

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
........What's this? I actually like him

And that illustration is adorbs too

EDIT: Added the demos to the OP Post!

Last edited:

Enriku

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I like Gacha Gacha Gachapoid mate!! He's more beautiful then ever, TTnTT He makes me happy <3

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So there's going to be no boxed version. Thoughts?

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If I'm reading the page correctly, there's a contest on Vocaloid Net from now until October 31. To participate you make a song with Gacha on Vocaloducer and tweet a link with the hashtag ガチャポボカロネット. Three people will win a copy of his new bank.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Nice ! (I won't enter because I'm really busy and even if now he has won some points on my esteem scale with his new bank, I wouldn't know what to do with him ._."' No inspiration)

I wish good luck to anyone entering the contest !

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I whipped up something quickly with VocaloDucer and set the lyrics as "utautauta"

Not much chance that I'll win but hey at least I dicked around a bit.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Someone on VO pointed out that the winners are picked by lottery. I missed a memo oops

I'm almost disappointed because I kind of liked how mine came out XP Though I probably didn't spend more than three minutes constructing it