My Hello Utau Forum. I'm sort of a long time viewer, but first time poster. I felt like it would have been best for me to get my own Utauloid up and ready for download before posting, but with how many times I've tried and had something go hilariously wrong, (The crowning example was that time I made an Utauloid that somehow sounded like it was singing in a wind tunnel. ^^ it seems like that is going to take a while... (I think I'm up to like my... 20th attempt so far? Doesn't help that I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to this...) Anyways, I'm still a bit new to the Utau program myself. I've played around with a few usts and a learned a bit of the editting basics, but I'm still nowhere near good enough to make my own usts from scratch. I also know a bit about editting when it comes to FL Studios from playing around with the demo, but not enough to where it has a notiable effect on the VB. I'm currently trying to work on a Japanese CV bank using how my voice naturally sounds, but as I said that's not exactly going all that well. I've pretty much got how to make it clear and consistant now, but now the only problem is that whenever I try to record I tend to make the consonants and the beginning of the vowels too sharp. Best way I can describe it is if you look at the wav file, the start looks like a biig ball before it starts to level out and become consistant. I don't have a pop filter, but I've been using a sock over the microphone as a semi-substitute. It does help filter out the peaks and background noise a bit, but it still tends to show up in samples every now and then. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Other then that, I'm also hoping to get a VCV and CV VC Japanese voicebank up soon. I haven't started on the VCV yet, but I'm actually half way through making a CV VC bank. Luckly, some how Utau is working rather well with this one in comparison to all the CV voicebank attempts I've tried before. Hit a bit of a road block though in the fact that the 'Mi' in the m string has a slight click at the beginning of it, and I can seem to edit it out in the oto file. It would be a simple fix to rerecord it, but I've kind of thrown my voice out currently from all the recording I've been doing. I also hope to add some L phonetics to it soon, as well as palatalized consonants (like Kya, kyu, kyo...) sense from what I can tell you're not normally suppose to record those for those banks. (Instead, you're suppose to crossfade things like 'g y' with a vowel. Maybe it's because I oto'd them wrong, but I noticed bit of a hiccup in the audio with those, so I'd rather have full sample instead.) I also hope to one day get an english bank and a korean bank up once I finally get Japanese out of the way. I also hope to make different voicebanks for some of my pre-exsisting characters, but sense the voice I can do is my own right now, that's going to take a good long while... Anyways, sorry for rambling. I have a nasty habit of trailing off from my original topic when I make big post like this. I don't normally tend to make big post like this though, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem. I'll mostly be lurking the forum until I actually get my Utau working, mainly getting the latest news and updates for the program. Overall I hope to have a good time on this Forum.