got 99 problems and usts are 100% all of them

ello

Momo's Minion
Aight so idk if I'm being dumb or if there's a actual issue, but I've downloaded a ust and every time redownloaded/downloaded from someone else, I extract it looks like this Screenshot 2023-05-11 222228.png. I've seen other people's icons looking like this Screenshot 2023-05-11 222337.png (sorry for the blurriness) and I can't open it with UTAU. Am I suppose to be doing something else to get that?
Also does anyone know where I can download 谷歌コボシ/Kokuka Koboshi? She looks like this Screenshot 2023-05-11 223036.png

ello

Momo's Minion
Aight so idk if I'm being dumb or if there's a actual issue, but I've downloaded a ust and every time redownloaded/downloaded from someone else, I extract it looks like this View attachment 12155. I've seen other people's icons looking like this View attachment 12156 (sorry for the blurriness) and I can't open it with UTAU. Am I suppose to be doing something else to get that?
Also does anyone know where I can download 谷歌コボシ/Kokuka Koboshi? She looks like this View attachment 12157
Nvm just did a bit more research and realized it’s like illegal or something for creators to give out google voiced utaus sadge. Not sure how google-oid is downloadable tho.

Last edited: