Guys

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
This is the best forum.
The best forum is us.
We have NicoEmbeds now. It's all so beautiful

I'm sorry I missed the move, guys. My internet got cancelled... preemptively about a month ago, but we should have it back later today.

For anyone who doesn't know me (AKA about 90% of you by now), I'm Halo, also known by the names haloheroine and BagelHero. I created Misakura Hayao.
I've been a mod/admin on the Utaforum since way back in the "Overseas" prefix days.

If you ever need help, feel free to contact me about anything, whether it's UTAU, or someone's harassing you.
not sure i'm admin'd yet though, with my just-signed-up-yesterday-ness.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the party, Halo~ =w=d

Pssst...I know who you are :'D So I must be in that other 10%~

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Haaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllloooooooooooooo. <3 Good to have you around! I hope you get many internets. :3

nils8950

Teto's Territory
Hello Halo~
so that is why you were gone, it kinda seemed like you dissappeared forever. :'c
But now you're back! C:
Welcome back here~
And I remember you. :D

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Halo my dear! You shine so bright! -blindly flies towards- No wonder I haven't seen you around in a while... How wonderful it is to have you back! Glorious even!

-tears- I-I...Can I have a hug?  :bigtears: :love:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
I finally got my internet up and running so I can come on often yes good. Took long enough and it's still the wrong one.... but it works, haha

@Peachbite: Oh my goodness!
;;;; Guys. Guys really. I... //////// Eeee. Thanks!  :love:

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Heyo :D
lol, I'm still getting used to this forum. I REALLLY loved the old forum, and I'm the type of person who likes to refuse change at first xD (Wow, I need to be slapped xD)

Nice to meet you though :D

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
OH YES. I KNOW YOU. FROM SECOND GENERATION UTAFORUM. IT ISH TRUE.