Hello Everyone!

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
I came across this forum in hopes of making an UTAU a permanent hobby, and a side-project to grow with me. You may refer to me as Monsake, and we may of course be friends!

It is very nice to meet such an attentive community who is also very passionate about UTAU.

I am not very good at introductions, so any other information you can likely ask me for.

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
Hi and welcome!

How long have you been workin' with utau, and do you have any of your own? (Might as well ask some questions :smile: )

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
Hi and welcome!

How long have you been workin' with utau, and do you have any of your own? (Might as well ask some questions :smile: )
I've been on and off with UTAU to be honest. I discovered it back when Ritsu came out, thus discovering the program itself. I wasn't inclined enough to work on my own and know how to work all the technicalities.

I'd say I got back into it November of last year with little know-how of it. But again, it has been on and off.

I do have an UTAU currently! Sadly part of her voicebank is missing because my microphone had finally died out after years of use. But nonetheless I love her so. Her name is Mika Aodhan. She looks like this, but she has also underwent some changes since I've been able to redraw her. http://sa-juusan.deviantart.com/art/UTAU-Mika-Aodhan-Chibi-520680516

Sorry for the novel of a post, haha!

Reactions: Terindie