Hello! I'm looking for Voice Providers!

Vocanerd

Teto's Territory
Hello! I'm Vocanerd and I am looking for Voice Providers for UTAU Characters I created. I had created these characters for a few years now and have been looking around for a Voice Providers to no avail, hence why I turned to Utaforum for possible help! If you are wondering what I'm looking for in the Voices here is what I'm looking for! (Each will be separated and labeled with "UTAU" along with a corresponding number next to them):

UTAU Voice Requirements:

UTAU-1
* I am looking for someone with a Feminine/Female Vocal that has a mature yet youthful tone. The UTAU in question is a Young Adult in her early 20's.
* Someone who is able to speak Spanish or be able to Pronounce Spanish Phonemes and willing to record a VCCV Spanish Voice Library (But recording a Lineas_nJokis Voice Library is also acceptable!)
* Someone who is willing to record a Multipitch Voice Library or a Multiple-Expression Voice Library (EX: Be available to record a Soft, Shout, Power, Whisper Library if asked to.)
* You do NOT need to Oto/Program the Voice Library at all, but if you would like to feel free to do so!

UTAU-2:
* I am looking for someone with a Masculine/Male Vocal that has a young yet mature tone. The UTAU in question is a Young Adolescent in his Mid-Teens
* Someone who is willing to record a Japanese and English Voice Library. (CV/VCV/CVVC Japanese Voice Libraries are acceptable, CVVC/VCCV/Arpasing English Voice Libraries are acceptable, and even a CV-C Multi-Language Voice Library is acceptable!)
* Someone who is willing to record Multipitch Voice Library or a Multiple-Expression Voice Library (EX: Be available to record a Soft, Shout, Power, Whisper Library if asked to.)
* You do NOT need to Oto/Program the Voice Library at all, but if you would like to feel free to do so!

UTAU-3:
* I am looking for someone with a Masculine/Male Vocal that has a young and youthful tone. The UTAU in question is a Young Adolescent in his Early Teens.
* Someone who is willing to record a Japanese Voice Library (CV/VCV/CVVC Japanese Voice Libraries are acceptable, and even a CV-C Multi-Language Voice Library is acceptable!)
Someone who is willing to record Multipitch Voice Library or a Multiple-Expression Voice Library (EX: Be available to record a Soft, Shout, Power, Whisper Library if asked to.)

UTAU-4:
* I am looking for someone with a Masculine/Male Vocal that has a mature, cold, and dark tone. The UTAU in question is a Young Adult in his early 20's.
* Someone who is willing to record an English Voice Library (CVVC/VCCV/Arpasing Voice Libraries are acceptable, and even a CV-C Multi-Language Voice Library is acceptable as well!)
* Someone who is willing to record Multipitch Voice Library or a Multiple-Expression Voice Library (EX: Be available to record a Soft, Shout, Power, Whisper Library if asked to.)

UTAU-5:
* I am looking for someone with a Feminine/Female Vocal that has a cheerful, bright and energetic tone. The UTAU in question is an Adolescent in her late teens.
* Someone who is willing to record an English Voice Library and Japanese Voice Library (CVVC/VCCV/Arpasing Voice Libraries are acceptable, CV/VCV/CVVC Japanese Voice Libraries are acceptable, and even a CV-C Multi-Language Voice Library is acceptable as well!)

In addition, if your wondering on how to submit or title your samples or audition here is how!:
* Name: (Can just be the Username)
* Age: (The age will be taken into consideration so that users do not create NSFW with the UTAU Voice library if it is voiced by a minor)
* Country: (This is just so that users to see where the Voice Library was made/recorded from)
* Sample: (Can be a sample of a past UTAU you recorded)
* Contact Info: (Can be Twitter, Discord, or Email)
* Price Range/Offer: (This is how much payment you would like to receive for your services/voice work for the UTAU Voice Library)

If you have any questions or inquiries about voicing the UTAU's or just the UTAU's at hand just feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to answer all your questions! But other than that i hope to work with you all and I thank you all for taking the project into consideration if you would like to participate! ^^

Reactions: EnjouAkuma

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
What pitches did you have in mind for them (specifically 5)? I'd love to help, considering my apparently feminine voice, but when my voice is recorded in lower pitches it sounds kinda weird (my c3 monopitch voicebank sounds like a young falsetto-ey boy, think Oliver, the vocaloid), so were there any specific keys you wanted the recordings in?
Also, will you provide specific reclists for said UTAUs if you'd like the providers to use OREMO, or is it just a "find it do it" type situation? I've never done anything like this before so sorry if that's a dumb question haha

Reactions: Vocanerd

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello! I'm Vocanerd and I am looking for Voice Providers for UTAU Characters I created. I had created these characters for a few years now and have been looking around for a Voice Providers to no avail, hence why I turned to Utaforum for possible help! If you are wondering what I'm looking for in the Voices here is what I'm looking for! (Each will be separated and labeled with "UTAU" along with a corresponding number next to them):

UTAU Voice Requirements:

UTAU-1
* I am looking for someone with a Feminine/Female Vocal that has a mature yet youthful tone. The UTAU in question is a Young Adult in her early 20's.
* Someone who is able to speak Spanish or be able to Pronounce Spanish Phonemes and willing to record a VCCV Spanish Voice Library (But recording a Lineas_nJokis Voice Library is also acceptable!)
* Someone who is willing to record a Multipitch Voice Library or a Multiple-Expression Voice Library (EX: Be available to record a Soft, Shout, Power, Whisper Library if asked to.)

UTAU-2:
* I am looking for someone with a Masculine/Male Vocal that has a young yet mature tone. The UTAU in question is a Young Adolescent in his Mid-Teens
* Someone who is willing to record a Japanese and English Voice Library. (CV/VCV/CVVC Japanese Voice Libraries are acceptable, CVVC/VCCV/Arpasing English Voice Libraries are acceptable, and even a CV-C Multi-Language Voice Library is acceptable!)

UTAU-3:
* I am looking for someone with a Masculine/Male Vocal that has a young and youthful tone. The UTAU in question is a Young Adolescent in his Early Teens.
* Someone who is willing to record a Japanese Voice Library (CV/VCV/CVVC Japanese Voice Libraries are acceptable, and even a CV-C Multi-Language Voice Library is acceptable!)
Someone who is willing to record Multipitch Voice Library or a Multiple-Expression Voice Library (EX: Be available to record a Soft, Shout, Power, Whisper Library if asked to.)

UTAU-4:
* I am looking for someone with a Masculine/Male Vocal that has a mature, cold, and dark tone. The UTAU in question is a Young Adult in his early 20's.
* Someone who is willing to record an English Voice Library (CVVC/VCCV/Arpasing Voice Libraries are acceptable, and even a CV-C Multi-Language Voice Library is acceptable as well!)

UTAU-5:
* I am looking for someone with a Feminine/Female Vocal that has a cheerful, bright and energetic tone. The UTAU in question is an Adolescent in her late teens.
* Someone who is willing to record an English Voice Library and Japanese Voice Library (CVVC/VCCV/Arpasing Voice Libraries are acceptable, CV/VCV/CVVC Japanese Voice Libraries are acceptable, and even a CV-C Multi-Language Voice Library is acceptable as well!)

In addition, if your wondering on how to submit or title your samples or audition here is how!:
* Age: (The age will be taken into consideration so that users do not create NSFW with the UTAU Voice library if it is voiced by a minor)
* Country: (This is just so that users to see where the Voice Library was made/recorded from)
* Price Range/Offer: (This is how much payment you would like to receive for your services/voice work for the UTAU Voice Library)

If you have any questions or inquiries about voicing the UTAU's or just the UTAU's at hand just feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to answer all your questions! But other than that i hope to work with you all and I thank you all for taking the project into consideration if you would like to participate! ^^
Yo, I'm パイロ-P/Pyro-P! I am able to do the young male voice if you ever need it! I would mostly do VCV with extra's like L's, Th's and English R's. It will take me some time to record all the expressions you need but will try to get them done ASAP as I have my own young male voicebank by the name of Yukine Ketsueki. If you need an example of my voice, take a look at my media's! Hope to look for an answer!

Reactions: Vocanerd

Vocanerd

Teto's Territory
Yo, I'm パイロ-P/Pyro-P! I am able to do the young male voice if you ever need it! I would mostly do VCV with extra's like L's, Th's and English R's. It will take me some time to record all the expressions you need but will try to get them done ASAP as I have my own young male voicebank by the name of Yukine Ketsueki. If you need an example of my voice, take a look at my media's! Hope to look for an answer!
Hello! I heard samples of your UTAU Yukine Ketsueki and I think you'd be perfect for voicing UTAU-2! I will state right now that you will be required to voice an English Voice Library eventually, but if you'd like to focus on the Japanese Voice Library that is okay with me! I don't mind if you add extra's as well, if your also confident with adding Vocal-Fry and Glottal Stops then let me know! But if you would like me to contact you with more information about the UTAU in question please let me know! Thank you for responding and taking an interest on voicing one of my UTAU's! ^^
Post automatically merged:

What pitches did you have in mind for them (specifically 5)? I'd love to help, considering my apparently feminine voice, but when my voice is recorded in lower pitches it sounds kinda weird (my c3 monopitch voicebank sounds like a young falsetto-ey boy, think Oliver, the vocaloid), so were there any specific keys you wanted the recordings in?
Also, will you provide specific reclists for said UTAUs if you'd like the providers to use OREMO, or is it just a "find it do it" type situation? I've never done anything like this before so sorry if that's a dumb question haha
Hello! To answer your question I am looking for 5 pitches. At the moment I don't have certain keys for recording. It really depends on who you would like to voice, but I'm assuming you would like to voice a male vocal correct? ^^
As for the reclist, feel free to use OREMO if you like. If not I can always send you the reclist of my choice! But your question was not dumb at all! it was reasonable to ask especially if you were not so sure about it. Thank you for taking an interest on voicing one of my UTAU's! If you'd like I can contact you with more details regarding the project if you'd like! ^^

Last edited:

Systemイア

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

UTAU Voice Requirements:

UTAU-1

UTAU-2:

UTAU-3:

UTAU-4:

UTAU-5:

If you have any questions or inquiries about voicing the UTAU's or just the UTAU's at hand just feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to answer all your questions! But other than that i hope to work with you all and I thank you all for taking the project into consideration if you would like to participate!
Ok, we'll make an other vocal library for the 2 masculine UTAU. Mostly because I don't want them to sound to much like our already existing project