Hello, name's Mai Tsukino

Mai Tsukino

Teto's Territory
Hello I'm not too overly new to UTAU, but I am lost. I say this because I used to use it a few years back and now I'm back into it again. I've started the creation of my UTAUloid doing the VCV but I'm still not done hah.

If someone would be willing to chat with me and help me figure this stuff out that'd be amazing!

Mai Tsukino

etherealfrost

Teto's Territory
I don't think the program itself has changed too much in the last few years, so I think you'll be set there. Most of us work regularly with VCV now so I think you won't have any trouble having your questions answered! A good thing to do is to download another VCV bank and take a look at the otos to get an idea of how they work - and there's plenty of tutorials as well! But it's not too difficult, just more tedious given the large amount of sounds.

Mai Tsukino

Teto's Territory
I've got the voice bank created, gotta do the OTO.ini which shouldn't be tooooo hard. I've got Ritsu Namine so I can reference that. My problem now is I can't get them to even sing but Defoko will. I've run it as admin but it don't love me XD

Reactions: partial
P

partial

OH MY GOD AAAAAA

DUDE I DREW THE ART FOR YOUR UTAU BACK THEN
FREAKING WELCOME TO UTAFORUM

I WOULD LOVE TO ASSIST IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE, JUST MESSAGE ME
And I'd like to draw her again, even if only fanart.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438279732][/DOUBLEPOST]AND KUSHI OH GOD I REMEMBER

I AM LITERALLY SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU