Hello there.

K1RA

Momo's Minion
So, I'll keep this short in introducing some of myself that my name is K1RA/Kira. I've been an UTAU user since 2016 so I have the basic knowledge on how to record and oto.ini things and the voice provider for 3 UTAUs. 2 which are retired and the current active UTAUloid, WH1SH-P3R I use to cover songs a lot which they currently have 4 available banks (3 CV, 1 VCV JP). I usually do a lot of English covers with their JP banks (because I'm not willing to do VCCV English).

Recently made my first VCV voicebank after 6-7 years because initially was afraid of making one due to oto-ing but results were successful after that. Though, it's also cause I might have been very busy to consider it back then when I was in highschool. I am still learning how to tune USTs so may be someday I'll ask regarding it because it's tiring to do it most of the time without any guidance. I'm also the artist who designed certain UTAUs and oto.ini some but ehhh, I stopped because my skills are rusty and I don't want people to come disappointed in it.

Nice to meet you all, I'll see what other things I may show here or so.

(Also I am very unsure if mods can see this but I want to ask like my UTAUloid appearance has body horror (which isn't gore nor explicit) so would that be not ok for PG-13?)

Reactions: Gardanana