Help opening Piapro?

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I have it downloaded to use Miku v4x but I cant seem to find a way to open it? It shows up in 'uninstall and change programs' but no where else x_x help please...

Nanika

Lame Vocaloid Producer
Defender of Defoko
I have it downloaded to use Miku v4x but I cant seem to find a way to open it? It shows up in 'uninstall and change programs' but no where else x_x help please...
Piapro studio is a vst, open it in a DAW~

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I usually opened it in FL Studio, its under VST Plugins or sth. Been a while since I used it.

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
help would be amazing since this demo has a time limit ;_;'

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What version of Studio One are you using? Do you actually own it or are you using the free version? I'm not used to how the demo's work, it's been a LONG time since I've used one and it was Luka's...are you sure everything is registered and installed properly?

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
What version of Studio One are you using? Do you actually own it or are you using the free version? I'm not used to how the demo's work, it's been a LONG time since I've used one and it was Luka's...are you sure everything is registered and installed properly?
While typing this reply I looked up more stuff and..
So... I can't use prime. I don't know what else to use and i don't know what to do. I guess I'll just have to waste my demo;

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
As a VST Piapro studio should work with most DAWs unless the DAW itself has a restrictions on VSTs(like Studio One...)

You could try using Piapro Studio with a different DAW like REAPER? I personally haven't tried it with REAPER because I don't have to but I've heard it runs on that.

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
As a VST Piapro studio should work with most DAWs unless the DAW itself has a restrictions on VSTs(like Studio One...)

You could try using Piapro Studio with a different DAW like REAPER? I personally haven't tried it with REAPER because I don't have to but I've heard it runs on that.
THANK YOU SO MUCH ;_; I GOT IT TO WORK!

Lechuga

Momo's Minion
THANK YOU SO MUCH ;_; I GOT IT TO WORK!
Hello! I just found this forum and this thread seems really helpful, even though it's 2 years old
I also just downloaded the Miku demo, and was wondering how you got ut to work in reaper