Help staticy Utau

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
1. This isn't posted in the right section, it should be posted in the help-section

2. We need more information. Just this tiny piece of text won't do. What program of recording? What microphone? Show us a sample? How are the oto's done?

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
smeen link said:
1. This isn't posted in the right section, it should be posted in the help-section

2. We need more information. Just this tiny piece of text won't do. What program of recording? What microphone? Show us a sample? How are the oto's done?
Yeah,I'd have to agree with Smeen.
It might be the mic.
1.How many things are going on around the recording session
2.Have you oto'ed it.
3.Are you using a built in or webcam mic?
- Most built in and webcam mics are for chatting but, don't fret.

And yeah show us a sample, for heaven's sake. ;A;

Nasyu

Momo's Minion
1. sorry i didn't put it in the right place but im new at this utau forums and making one OTL
2. Im using a built in mic it has good quality and i can't give a sample yet i just need to go to my cousin's house to put it on mediafire i tried putting in ponponpon and it sounds like static im sorry for not giving a sample

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well, after you gave us a sample we can help you better. So be sure to post it soon!

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
It can also be the resampler you are using. Some resamplers work best with specific kinds of voices.

Also, don't ever use the resampler.dll (the little box you can tick in the properties). It glitches too much.

Nasyu

Momo's Minion
well she took 2 hours making a oto so she can have a frq file or something i would help you could fix it

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You could post a download link to the voicebank so we could take a look at it.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well, your oto.ini is totally messed up. That is most probably causing the issues.